The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yea but comic Shuri was a great fighter and led grown folks to battle. MCU Shuri is still a youngin and she def can’t fight. That would be giving the throne to a inexperienced teenager. It might still happened but I would be shocked if they go that route.

I suspect M’Baku will chosen considering his experience and pedigree in Wakanda. Nakia was passed up for him in the BP solo film.

If Shuri is chosen, it’ll be strictly temporary. T’Challa will come back to the throne in Avengers 4.

Not to mention.... Unless they figured out how to grow more herbs, nobody else can become Black Panther.

side note:

I can envision, T'Chaka looking at T'Challa on some :mjpls: You should've came here sooner. That's what your ass get, letting those colonizers bring all the fukkery to Wakanda.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Not to mention.... Unless they figured out how to grow more herbs, nobody else can become Black Panther.

Oh shyt, forgot about that :ohhh:

In any case, Wakanda will need a new ruler till T’Challa comes back, so they have to handle that, herb or not. Only thing Shuri has going for her is being second-in-line and being a scientific prodigy. Outside of that, M’Baku currently outclasses her in everything else.

side note:

I can envision, T'Chaka looking at T'Challa on some :mjpls: You should've came here sooner. That's what your ass get, letting those colonizers bring all the fukkery to Wakanda.

:dead::dead::dead:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
He didn't have to even make that promise. He clearly could have murked them both. That's what makes him a weak villain just like most of the rest of them.

Killmonger at least attempted to kill BP. Sure the plot shield kicked in and kept him alive but Killmonger went through with the act that should have killed him.

Ok. Thanos kills Strange , How was he going to get the time stone?

Thanos just killed trillions of people yet he’s weak.. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And people taking this spoiler shyt too far.

I get a warning for talking about everything in the trailers, and interviews by the actors. SPOILERS should be defined as material that was not officially released to the masses :manny:

That D23 trailer that Marvel never released but was shown in this forum prominently contained.... SPOILERS, which is why they never released it.

It showed Star Lord and Spiderman in the process of dying.

The official trailer hinted at Gamora knowing a lot more about the infinity stones than she previously let on to...

And they spoiled all of the important Wakanda scenes (purposefully) in the trailers and TV spots.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, if you don't want to know ANYTHING about movies before they are released...

Don't come to thecoli.com/thefilmroom...

Don't allow spoiler threads, until 2 weeks after a movie is released :mjpls:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back, fire fukking movie, those action scenes were crazy. People are crazy to really believe these characters are dead tho lol
Not including Loki of course..and maybe Gamorra

To all ya'll that are mad at what Starlord did. Remember that Dr.Strange foresaw all this happening and Starlords actions are apart of what will allow the avengers to win overall.

If Starlord didn't mess up the plan we may be in an even more fukked up situation than we are now.

Yeah I caught that too, all part of a bigger picture.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

side note:

Wouldn't T'Challa die even if they didn't bring the fight to Wakanda? Once Thanos snapped his fingers it was a wrap.