The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Love killed everyone (or at least half)

Gamora's love for his sister, gave up the hiding spot of the soul stone.
Thanos love of Gamora got him the soul stone.
Scarlett Witch's love for Vision, prevented her from killing him sooner.
Starlord's love of Gamora prevented them from getting the gauntlet off.
Loki's love of Thor forced him to give up the time stone.

:mjgrin:The "other" famous Chris (KRS-One) tried to warn us.

And this song had the same ending :wow:

Don't forget Strange's bytch ass :mjlol:

"I ain't giving up shyt :childplease:"
"I ain't destroying this EVER :childplease:"
"If it comes down to it, all yal can die :childplease:"

":hubie:He was gonna win anyway :manny:"

:dahell::mindblown::snoop::pacspit:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Everybody online is saying shuri

MCU Shuri is wayyyyy too young, inexperienced, and she can’t fight yet. She ain’t her comic book counterpart when it comes to leadership and fighting ability. Would be the “fukkery” pick imho.

I say M’Baku will get picked, he has the experience and the following too. Hell, when T’Challa took the L vs Killmonger, T’Challa’s ppls went to him with a heart shaped herb to take on Killmonger.

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Breh, when T’Challa walked over to Okoye after people started disappearing, I was like “Damn, they got Okoye” :mjcry:

Then T’Challa started disappearing and I was like :whoo::why::dwillhuh::wtf::to:

Who’s running Wakanda till he comes back? Can’t wait for part 2.
Killmonger shows up in the bakta tank in Avengers 4 :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My coworker who is deep into this shyt was thinking that this universe is fukked. They can’t stop Thanos and everyone is gone for good. But they will use Ant-man to travel through the quantum realm and help the avengers in another parallel universe stop Thanos. They will use BARF to prepare all of those avengers based on the experiences of the OG squad that got murked

At first I was like :stopitslime: but then after thinking about it and looking at the avengers 4 pictures and the fact that ant man is randomly there in the battle of New York got me thinking maybe that shyt ain’t too crazy.

The director said everything will be different after avengers 4. Maybe he meant that shyt is a completely different universe and all of our OGs are just fukked.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Black panther and this gonna crush the buildings next year :blessed:. shyt is gonna be bananas:whoo:

giphy.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
There's a rumor going around the MCU fandom that even though a lot of the stars they killed in IW have signed multi-picture contracts with Marvel, that the new Disney absorption of Marvel means those contracts don't necessarily have to apply to MCU films exclusively. :mindblown:Like they could actually kill off Bucky and put him in the next Disney live action Frozen or some shyt. :damn:

Is this true? Cause that would change everything for me.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Shuri is next line as the daughter of the old king remember she could have challenged T'Challa in Black Panther if she wanted the throne. Plus she became Black Panther in the comics. :yeshrug:

Yea but comic Shuri was a great fighter and led grown folks to battle. MCU Shuri is still a youngin and she def can’t fight. That would be giving the throne to an inexperienced teenager. It might still happened but I would be shocked if they go that route.

I suspect M’Baku will chosen considering his experience and pedigree in Wakanda. Nakia was passed up for him in the BP solo film.

This is true but the other point is right. She’s not a big enough draw to lead a movie by herself.

If Shuri is chosen, it’ll be strictly temporary. T’Challa will come back to the throne in Avengers 4.

Last edited: