The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That’s not bullshyt it’s simple logical thinking. You telling me if the glove was that hard to get off and you’re Ironman in that suit you wouldn’t have just taken his whole arm off? You would have been on some keep pulling till we get it shyt? We don’t have all day we gotta get that glove now.

As for him making food nah he wanted it to be one way and he was gonna make it be that way.

In comics they could kill dudes 1000× times over but they don't because it's fun and they keep it going....check your brain and relax and have fun.

There's a talking racc00n FFS

You prolly was mad Obi-Wan didn't murk Anakin on Mustafar:scust:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Wow!!!!!! Credits are rolling and people just sitting here silent as fukk

In shock.... some folks crying

This shyt is..... traumatic

Martha

Breh shyt was wild. Audience was legit confused and shocked. They expected a win.

They got a clinic on Thanos instead :banderas:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Also...

I’ve never seen the theater becoming dead quiet when the film ended.:pachaha:

Audience was shook :whoo:
That was dope. I pretty much knew it would end on some wild shyt. Lots of cacs in my theater and you could tell they were expecting some goofy impossible white man shyt like Cap or Thor would just punch real hard and win.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I would say we make a beatable antagonist that doesn't have all these broken powers and have the heroes beat him.

I ask why Thanos doesn't appropriately deal with people that are a threat to his plans when he clearly has the power to do so and your explanation of it is basically because it would be a terrible movie for a character to do something any idiot could think of and would think of doing.

The movie completely falls apart under even the most shallow of analysis. Like why doesn't Thor at the end separate Thanos arm? He seemingly tries to kill Thanos and even the character himself points out how dumb his attempt was. Thor clearly could have chopped off Thanos arm or his head but he chooses to plant the axe in his chest. Was it supposed to be lampshading when Thanos pointed out how dumb that was?
I don't know about you but most people are pretty dead once they get axe to the chest. Thor miscalculated

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Or he could have found a scenario where WinB83 wrote the screenplay for this film, which didn't end in under 10 minutes
So you're openly admitting that's bad writing then? Instead of outright saying it you criticize me for using even a shallow analysis of what happened? Most of what i'm pointing out isn't overly complex stuff.

I'm not saying this wasn't an enjoyable movie because it was but it's one of those movies you don't think about what you see you just watch it because the moment you analyze any of it even shallowly it completely falls apart. If it was good writing it would hold up to a surface level analysis.

There's whole TV Trope pages dedicated to some of the founding pillars of this movie's plot
Forgot About His Powers - TV Tropes
Idiot Plot - TV Tropes
Bond Villain Stupidity - TV Tropes

It's like I'm Scott Evil and some of yall are Dr. Evil on some "shh" shyt when I suggest killing them

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Thanos is such a merciful God

Me as Thanos explained his rationale for genocide:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So you're openly admitting that's bad writing then? Instead of outright saying it you criticize me for using even a shallow analysis of what happened? Most of what i'm pointing out isn't overly complex stuff.

I'm not saying this wasn't an enjoyable movie because it was but it's one of those movies you don't think about what you see you just watch it because the moment you analyze any of it even shallowly it completely falls apart. If it was good writing it would hold up to a surface level analysis.

There's whole TV Trope pages dedicated to some of the founding pillars of this movie's plot
Forgot About His Powers - TV Tropes
Idiot Plot - TV Tropes
Bond Villain Stupidity - TV Tropes

It's like I'm Scott Evil and some of yall are Dr. Evil on some "shh" shyt when I suggest killing them

I haven't nitpicked anything you've said. IN FACT, if you go back about 10 or so pages, I stated myself that the entire time Heroes are trying to stop Thanos from taking the stone out of visions head all of them would/should have been dead. As for you saying the writing is bad, most people aren't complaining or analyzing it so much that it moves the needle one way or the other. Now if YOU wanna stand on that mountain go for it. I knew what I was getting into. As I"ve stated before If you expected The Infinity Gauntlet comic, then go read it. If you find fault with the way the film was written, I suggest you remember that this is a comic book movie. Racc00n's talk, and Tree's play video games. Secondary to that, I hope you realize that this movies is not made with YOU or ME in mind, but the masses.