The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
speaking of black widow i hate black damn widow
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:at them having black fukking widow go with Cap and Panther to meet with proxima and cull obsidian
get the fukk outta here
i literally threw my hands up at this hogshyt. She's a basic ass human out there taking on elite space fighters. I let out the biggest sigh of my life. LMAO

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Quill and Gamora shared a very serious and intimate scene then they had to fukk it up with a damn
Drax joke:francis: that 2 minutes they used for that wacc joke coulda been used
as more time for Thanos and Hulk to trade blows or for T'Challa to have a signature
moment in the Wakanda battle such as:
a7f.gif

:stopitslime:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s not bullshyt it’s simple logical thinking. You telling me if the glove was that hard to get off and you’re Ironman in that suit you wouldn’t have just taken his whole arm off? You would have been on some keep pulling till we get it shyt? We don’t have all day we gotta get that glove now.

As for him making food nah he wanted it to be one way and he was gonna make it be that way.
But it also makes you wonder how long it would have taken for his arm to get cut off:jbhmm:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol @winb83 plan would have all the little kids crying leaving the theater telling their parents there is no hope. The next day they kill their sibling because thanos was right and balance is the only way.
See what you did:damn:
No I would say we make a beatable antagonist that doesn't have all these broken powers and have the heroes beat him.

I ask why Thanos doesn't appropriately deal with people that are a threat to his plans when he clearly has the power to do so and your explanation of it is basically because it would be a terrible movie for a character to do something any idiot could think of and would think of doing.

The movie completely falls apart under even the most shallow of analysis. Like why doesn't Thor at the end separate Thanos arm? He seemingly tries to kill Thanos and even the character himself points out how dumb his attempt was. Thor clearly could have chopped off Thanos arm or his head but he chooses to plant the axe in his chest. Was it supposed to be lampshading when Thanos pointed out how dumb that was?

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's NOTHING like Michael Bay Transformers, Dude isn't moving goal post. But this is much better written than that. Dude wanted a movie that exist in his mind, and seems angry it wasn't done that way.
Yeah just reading his posts starting to me questions some thing but overall I think the movie was petty good and the first two Michael Bay Transformers movies were good he just got lazy after second one and it felt like the plots were getting dumber but the sfx effect getting better.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
And what I'm saying is that's stupid. Thor should have died at the beginning of the movie. All the Guardians minus Racc00n and Groot should have died. Strange, Tony, Spiderman they should all be dead officially. All these characters did get in his way yet he basically only kills Loki.

From what we can presume, he killed everyone on Xandar, Knowhere, all the dwarves and killed every Asgardian but Thor.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Quill and Gamora shared a very serious and intimate scene then they had to fukk it up with a damn
Drax joke:francis: that 2 minutes they used for that wacc joke coulda been used
as more time for Thanos and Hulk to trade blows or for T'Challa to have a signature
moment in the Wakanda battle such as:
a7f.gif

:stopitslime:

:usure:

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
nikkaz actin like the only way thanos could kill them is on some gruesome r rated shyt...man..fukk outta here he coulda killed them and kept it pg ....I didnt like the fact that characters faded to dust on some sucker shyt...im sayin if you go kill the characters...let em go out like g's
Exactly, even though he wasn't a big character Quicksilver had a violent death, got clapped, still think
they shoulda had Ultron snatch em up

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
So this movie is like a mindless action movie like the Michael Bay transformers movies so long as you dont think too much about the bad guys plan or how the good guys plan on stopping the bad guy plans of destroying the world or taking it over you will have fun watching it.

Well as a transformers fan that analogy won’t work. The first and 3rd Transformers was enjoyable. I’m just not going to wreck my brain trying to apply logic to a movie with aliens, wizards and so forth. Also fine you wish to nitpick?

Why didn’t they just chop off Thanos arm: it’s established that Thanos is durable killing machine. He’s an eternal which in their own right are hard to kill but he is a super powered mutant deviant of that. Also in the fight, Iron Man agumemted his limbs to clamp down on the gauntlet, punched then kicked them sliced Thanos and just got a nick of blood from him, showing you that his skin is durable. Thanos even notes that “ all that for a drop of blood” Re watch that scene

Dr strange: his magic and effectiveness is based on his imagination. But he gave Thanos a tough time. He had Thanos on some :ohhh::dwillhuh: when he turned his beams into flowers.

Why he didn’t use the time stone: again Thanos is a tough cookie and he didn’t want to expose the stone so Thanos can grab it WHICH HE DID but found out Dr Strange took it out of his necklace.

Listen the movie ain’t perfect. It gets a bit quippy and the cgi effects for RDJ on Titan was a little glaring but overall its a great film.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Tell me why yall think they gonna bring back characters?

That MCU movie timeline said *Subject to change*

They even said they had to get rid of a few character because the universe is getting crowded.

This is one problem i have with comic book movies. You can have 1000s of comics but they get convoluted at times. Its hard to translate all of this on screen and people follow it.

Cause the majority of people who survived are on their final contracted appearance in the next film.