The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
So......I think I have to say I'm teamthanos brehs:patrice:

Watching Thanos on the scene casually snatching chains that they grandma gave em is entertaining brehs:mjlol:

Stop trippin Thanos!:damn:

All the franchise players on the avengers out there looking:flabbynsick: like 21-0 Undertaker before Brock tossed his old ass in the bushes:umad:

In fact that comparison is pretty apt....the Avengers think they can just assemble for Wrestlemania and walk out with W's....part time ass nikkas...not this time:ufdup:

I'm tired of Iron Man trying to be all up in the videos...:stopitslime:

Pull up now billionaire plehboi:birdman:

6166903-9960014457-giphy.gif

After watching the trailer like 5 times, I ain't fukking with any of the hero shots:russell::camby:

The ones making me go:ahh: are the ones with Iron Man getting KOed, Cap's struggle sttength to save his face from being hulk smashed, the goons and goblins swarming the Hulkbuster, Thor and Strange screaming in agony:bryan:

I want to see team avengers throw in the towel brehs:damn:

Bowed, bent, and broken brehs:wow:

If he dies he dies brehs:damn:

I'm a traitor brehs:francis:

At least for Avengers 3:mjpls:

I'm bandwagoning back to the Avengers side for 4 after they learn some humility:mjgrin:
I got what I wanted:blessed:

But now I feel bad:mjcry:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So this movie is like a mindless action movie like the Michael Bay transformers movies so long as you dont think too much about the bad guys plan or how the good guys plan on stopping the bad guy plans of destroying the world or taking it over you will have fun watching it.
Which is what made black panther tops

It had an actual story behind it and not your typical shoot em up beat em up with no substance

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
In comics they could kill dudes 1000× times over but they don't because it's fun and they keep it going....check your brain and relax and have fun.

There's a talking racc00n FFS

You prolly was mad Obi-Wan didn't murk Anakin on Mustafar:scust:

Eh, there were some tropes(STARLORD acting out of character) and he's correct, they all should have been dead. BUT, and this is crucial, cinema doesn't exist in a vacuum. All of that this should have been done, or this, this or this. That's all fine and well, but you really think Disney green light the shyt he's talking about. HELL in his story not only does Thanos win all of the Avengers are dead and the franchise is over. I mean, you got to at the very least be realistic.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh, there were some tropes(STARLORD acting out of character) and he's correct, they all should have been dead. BUT, and this is crucial, cinema doesn't exist in a vacuum. All of that this should have been done, or this, this or this. That's all fine and well, but you really think Disney green light the shyt he's talking about. HELL in his story not only does Thanos win all of the Avengers are dead and the franchise is over. I mean, you got to at the very least be realistic.
Lol just 2 hours of thanos on his farm chilling.