The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
When he choked Loki like nothing and Loki tried his hardest to stop him, I was like "Gatdammn". I wish Thanos was more vicious and one-shotted the main heroes to show he means business. Cap should have had his head bus open from a Thanos punch....

Heimdall went out like a G tho...
IDK why Thanos didnt just punch CAP with the gauntlet and kill his ass

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this movie is like a mindless action movie like the Michael Bay transformers movies so long as you dont think too much about the bad guys plan or how the good guys plan on stopping the bad guy plans of destroying the world or taking it over you will have fun watching it.
More like fast and the furious

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Plothole time

Why dr strange aint just put him in a timeloop until they stopped thanos? Or better yet when thanos arrive just reverse time and gather everyone so they prepared for him

The time stone is the single most cheat code in the mcu?
Because in one of the millions of scenarios he went through in his mind, that ended in failure.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
-I like that Strange was somewhat capable against Thanos + 5 gems. But you would think he would be alot more clever. And why didn't he use that Time stone more during the fight?

he looked into the future and saw 1 out of 14 million possible outcomes where they succeeded.

My guess is he knew all of them including the one where they succeeded, had Thanos capturing all of the stones.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Or why didn’t they just chop his arm off instead of trying to pull off the glove..

Or why didn’t Dr Strange just use the time stone to freeze thanos, then chop his arm off.

Or why didn’t Dr Strange just “bargin”.

I’m sitting in the theater when they tied Thanos arms down thinking ok they bout to chop his arm off and be done with it and naw these fools talking to him and tryin to pull that glove off like it’s super glued on him.

I’d have been like Tony fire up that laser and get to work. He can’t put that glove on his other hand anyway.

That’s not bullshyt it’s simple logical thinking. You telling me if the glove was that hard to get off and you’re Ironman in that suit you wouldn’t have just taken his whole arm off? You would have been on some keep pulling till we get it shyt? We don’t have all day we gotta get that glove now.

As for him making food nah he wanted it to be one way and he was gonna make it be that way.

:jbhmm: I thought more so why didn't Strange tell his cape to help Tony and Peter pull the gauntlet off?

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plothole time

Why dr strange aint just put him in a timeloop until they stopped thanos? Or better yet when thanos arrive just reverse time and gather everyone so they prepared for him

The time stone is the single most cheat code in the mcu?
It's possible the other stones would pretty much render it useless.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So this movie is like a mindless action movie like the Michael Bay transformers movies so long as you dont think too much about the bad guys plan or how the good guys plan on stopping the bad guy plans of destroying the world or taking it over you will have fun watching it.

It's NOTHING like Michael Bay Transformers, Dude isn't moving goal post. But this is much better written than that. Dude wanted a movie that exist in his mind, and seems angry it wasn't done that way.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Except he can't make a portal and help hold down Thanos:francis:
The plan wasn't bad it just got fukked up. Sounds like you don't like the plan because it wasn't your plan:francis:
His plan was for them to lose and Tony to be spared because "it was the only way" even without him telling them what they had to do next then dying but even in his movie when its said nobody can see past their own demise he saw past his own demise to a scenario where they won with Tony that he couldn't have been around for.

He knew Starlord would have done what he did because he saw all the futures. He could have pulled Mantis aside and told her to say nothing if the actual goal was to get the gauntlet off Thanos. Or he could have told Starlord that Thanos killed Gamora from the beginning so they didn't jeopardize the gauntlet removal.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
he looked into the future and saw 1 out of 14 million possible outcomes where they succeeded.

My guess is he knew all of them including the one where they succeeded, had Thanos capturing all of the stones.
yeah, that's right. But we also need to call bullshyt on only one good outcome outta 14 million. C'mon marvel. :comeon:

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
If it aint gon be no Hulk at the end battle at least make his fight with Thanos longer:aicmon:
still wish we coulda had another Hulk movie but we gettin a black widow movie:childplease:

speaking of black widow i hate black damn widow
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:at them having black fukking widow go with Cap and Panther to meet with proxima and cull obsidian
get the fukk outta here

This reminded me of when coach has a bench player go out for the coin toss before a game :lolbron:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His plan was for them to lose and Tony to be spared because "it was the only way" even without him telling them what they had to do next then dying but even in his movie when its said nobody can see past their own demise he saw past his own demise to a scenario where they won with Tony that he couldn't have been around for.

He knew Starlord would have done what he did because he saw all the futures. He could have pulled Mantis aside and told her to say nothing if the actual goal was to get the gauntlet off Thanos. Or he could have told Starlord that Thanos killed Gamora from the beginning so they didn't jeopardize the gauntlet removal.
Maybe thanos wins in those future's. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Or he could have found a scenario where WinB83 wrote the screenplay for this film, which didn't end in under 10 minutes