The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Just got out of the theaters brehs and brehettes.

slow-clap-gif.gif

Hands down the boldest MCU film I have ever seen. Possibly the boldest superhero film I have ever seen too.

They freakin went for it :wow:

Can’t wait for part 2 :blessed:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Stark got laser beams on that suit how long would it take to separate his arm from his body? Was his skin made of stone as for pain and physical discomfort of being pulled from both sides wasn’t enough to shake him out of the trance as well?
Cutting off his arm still required 2 people to hold his arm. Neither IM or Spidey could do it by themselves. Lets say Spidey tries to hold his arm but gets tossed into IM while he's trying to laser his arm or he misses because Thanos moving around and hits another person holding him down.
Their plan was actually working until Starsimp fukked it up.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are we really having discussions on why Thanos aint plant food or they chop his arm off and shyt?!

The fukk....man we eating good 2-3x a year and likely for the next 10-15 years and dudes throwing out there that bullshyt.

I'm all for criticizing legit aspects of the film but chill with that kinda shyt.

Type of dudes who can't enjoy Raid Redemption cause no one hand to hand fights IRL like that but would shoot up the joint instead....
That’s not bullshyt it’s simple logical thinking. You telling me if the glove was that hard to get off and you’re Ironman in that suit you wouldn’t have just taken his whole arm off? You would have been on some keep pulling till we get it shyt? We don’t have all day we gotta get that glove now.

As for him making food nah he wanted it to be one way and he was gonna make it be that way.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cutting off his arm still required 2 people to hold his arm. Neither IM or Spidey could do it by themselves. Lets say Spidey tries to hold his arm but gets tossed into IM while he's trying to laser his arm or he misses because Thanos moving around and hits another person holding him down.
Their plan was actually working until Simplord fukked it up.
Take the lord from his name. He is starsimp

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Plothole time

Why dr strange aint just put him in a timeloop until they stopped thanos? Or better yet when thanos arrive just reverse time and gather everyone so they prepared for him

The time stone is the single most cheat code in the mcu?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Their plan was actually working until Simplord fukked it up.
Use a Dr Strange portal and do it. Hell they did that to another character in the same movie earlier.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost, I dug the movie overall, but that cliffhanger ending I felt it was ill-timed. And this is possibly because I seen a somewhat similar scenario at the end of season 5 of ARROW where Promethues kills himself which in turn blew up the island with everybody in it KNOWING that they'll be all back the next season. So, how it ended felt empty to me, yet I am intrigued as to how they all come back, because we know all of them would be coming back. And with that I am MORE disappointed by the confirmed deaths. You mean to tell me that NONE OF THE ORIGINAL PHASE 1 DID NOT DIE (aside from Loki to which Thor even admitted have "died" before)? Stark didn't die and could of or should of died? Steve Rogers didn't die when we were CERTAIN he would? Bruce didn't die and we also got CHEATED on not having a Hulk but for just 15 seconds? Thor didn't technically die but got his JUICE back? Not that I wanted them to die but I was ready to have a HUGE emotional impact had at least ONE of them did? Why should I grieve for Gamora? I have little attachment with that character aside of her being part of an ensemble. So, I wasn't satisfied about that. I was expecting a cliffhanger, but it may of better served best had ended right after acquiring the soul stone and have the 2nd part be getting the final stone. Then use the finger snap and have that scene in the 2nd part of this film with them showing how they're able to comeback. Rather than use that on some Walking Dead type finale shyt... and leave people hanging.

Another thing I did have issue is with the depowering of Thanos even with the Stones which adds on my disgust to the fact that nobody aside from co-starring characters like Gamora and Loki were killed. I mean the Titan fight itself should of been an EASY SLAUGHTER. I mean this was the same dude that quickly fukked up HULK within SECONDS... yet now he struggles with these people to the point that he damn near almost LOSES THE GUANTLET? That type shyt annoyed me. It was dope looking at the fight visibly, but Thanos at that point had FOUR stones going after the 5th and he should of easily just killed them all without questions or debate... but want to monologue with Stark when he was about to almost die yet didn't.

But overall, I enjoyed it... but it was INDEED blatant fan service. I knew they were just going to give you an orgy of fan service and we all out when we got to see Red Skull chilling after all this time. But it was mostly fan service and it was cool, because I enjoy that it is something where you invested 10 years to these films as a payoff. With all that said, I REALLY hope the next Avengers film will be better.

Im with u on the stones. If he wrecked the hulk with one stone who is their too 2 heavy hitter next to thor what can tin man with a new suit and spidey do? The dr strange part was epic and since he saw all outcomes he chose the attack with the endgame outcome

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm: It's called Acting... I'm sure there was people doing mo-cap for teen groot and rocket...
the dude who played the Green Goblin lookin dude in the Black Order was Groot, and James Gunn's brother who plays Kraglin is Rocket.