The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doesn't these gems give you cosmic awareness, how in the fukk did the mad titan not know some humans were on his own planet with dr strange, that seemed to be a big strange 2 me.

I don't think the stones/gems work the same way in the MCU as the comic, they've dialed them down since he would be OP as hell.

If you notice in the movie he has to move is fingers to use each stone individually ( I think) , so it's not as easy to access their power.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was thinking the same thing but maybe because he did not have the mind when so he could not read there minds?
He should have just sat down like Strange did and map out how to win. The part where Vision blows up and he reverses time never should have happened because he would have already saw it coming and avoided it.

Thanos is a pretty crappy villain here. He was so hyped up but he behaves like an idiot. The guy is Bond villain level stupid.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie has way too many instances where an antagonist beat the good guys but let them live and leave. Like then Thanos took the time stone. I would have told Strange fukk you and killed Tony right in front of him then killed Strange. Thanos just leaves.

There's some major idiot plot going on here because Thanos is already too powerful for them to beat.

Yeah but the way they characterized him he was not just killing people just because. He only killed you if you got in his way. Once you were not a threat he didn't bother to kill you.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have just sat down like Strange did and map out how to win. The part where Vision blows up and he reverses time never should have happened because he would have already saw it coming and avoided it.

Thanos is a pretty crappy villain here. He was so hyped up but he behaves like an idiot. The guy is Bond villain level stupid.
He just got the time stone he does not know how to weiled it like strange does.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah but the way they characterized him he was not just killing people just because. He only killed you if you got in his way. Once you were not a threat he didn't bother to kill you.
And what I'm saying is that's stupid. Thor should have died at the beginning of the movie. All the Guardians minus Racc00n and Groot should have died. Strange, Tony, Spiderman they should all be dead officially. All these characters did get in his way yet he basically only kills Loki.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cold, hard, cash money breh. :hubie:

I'm interested to see if they will keep making Avengers films after 4. That's what has me hype and worried. Marvel could easily pull the plug on the franchise and make bank just off stand alone films of the resurrected characters. The risk of fans bytching and moaning on some #NOTMYAVENGERS is very real. That being said I would LOVE for another team to take over the mantle of The Avengers, that gives me goosebumps. Do yall think Marvel would continue the series with say a roster of Cap Marvel, Black Panther, Spider-Man, The Wasp, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch etc...

I'm def down to see what stories could be told with this lineup.

But what stories are their to tell no way in hell are we getting House Of M, without the X-Men getting at least a few films under the Marvel universe. Same thing for Avengers Vs X-Men which fukk that comic btw...

So in the immediate future 2020-2023 What stories could they pull from?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo so Thor can't die? I mean he took a full blast of a Star and got blown into Space but just floated around until the Guardians found him. Bet he can't even be erased, they turned him into Superman

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what I'm saying is that's stupid. Thor should have died at the beginning of the movie. All the Guardians minus Racc00n and Groot should have died. Strange, Tony, Spiderman they should all be dead officially. All these characters did get in his way yet he basically only kills Loki.
Why is that dumb? This thanos is not in love with death. He just wants to bring balance. He only kills to bring balance. If he does not have to kill you he does not have to. And he did try to kill Thor. And why would he go after he guardian's they were not even on his rader?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I've made peace with that breh. That film is only going to exist in your mind or in the original comic. WAY too much $$$$ on the line and corporations needing to keep certain demographics coming back multiple times and being entertained for it do what we wanted.