The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah i guarantee you all the original avengers except thor are going to die in the next movie to save the people who vanished so we can get new avengers led by spider-man going in phase 5. It makes sense because all their contracts are up anyway.

I sure hope so. Cap has run his course
Downey jr is like huh jackman he tired of the character
Black widow sexy white ass can stay.
Rwanda Dude that play war machine looking old as hell.

Also
Antman sucks as a character.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spider man is not a leader.

he's going to have to grow up quick, seeing stark die realizing he saved his life will change his entire demeanor. Plus ,arvel getting him back you think they're not going to take advantage of that. I imagine after Avengers 4 we will get a timeskip to where Peter is in college early 20s and he becomes the avengers leader.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This movie has way too many instances where an antagonist beat the good guys but let them live and leave. Like then Thanos took the time stone. I would have told Strange fukk you and killed Tony right in front of him then killed Strange. Thanos just leaves.

There's some major idiot plot going on here because Thanos is already too powerful for them to beat.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
he's going to have to grow up quick, seeing stark die realizing he saved his life will change his entire demeanor. Plus ,arvel getting him back you think they're not going to take advantage of that. I imagine after Avengers 4 we will get a timeskip to where Peter is in college early 20s and he becomes the avengers leader.

Cap Marvel is gonna be the leader, bet on it. With BP as the 2nd in command

Peter isn't ready to lead anything

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was one of the best lines. along with Spidey answering Quill's Footloose question with "it never was." oh and "I am Steve Rogers."

What about Eitri telling Thor, "that's the full power of a star, it'll kill you" and Thor is like "only if I die":hamster:, Eitri, "yes, that what killing you is:dahell:"

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
This movie has way too many instances where an antagonist beat the good guys but let them live and leave. Like then Thanos took the time stone. I would have told Strange fukk you and killed Tony right in front of him then killed Strange. Thanos just leaves.

There's some major idiot plot going on here because Thanos is already too powerful for them to beat.

Also could've killed Drax, Mantis & Peter but just dipped out

"I like you"

*Let's them live and dips*

:what:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:
It would be interesting take on spidey.