The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man.....if Wolverine was going against Thanos on screen.....in full uniform....:wow:
Fastball special in a movie
:gladbron:
9ee8f5_8f6df03c84f8466c845111dcccee5cd4~mv2_d_2550_3300_s_4_2.webp

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sebastian Stan Dropped a HUGE Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler

Considering said scene never happened in IW, that leaves one other option right?

Plus, the actress who plays Mantis did an interview saying they're filming GOTG 3 next year and how she was excited to work with Gunn again. And Gunn already said that Groot will be an adult in GOTG 3. Even though both Mantis & Groot "died'. Feige just said a few days ago that they're trying to work out a deal with Coogler now so he can come back and direct BP2.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That isn’t a spoiler. People should know that when Marvel tried to downplay the fact of this being a 2 parter it is infact a 2 parter to the point that this movie ends but it really doesn’t have a proper ending. Had I known it would stop like this I probably would have just waited till next year and watched them both the same day.
No I mean you seen the movie discuss it the spoiler section.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sebastian Stan already practically spoiled that they'll brought back to life in one of the promo interviews
b/c with all due respect, you'd have to be an idiot to think Strange, Spidey, T'Challa are dead after 1 solo movie, and the Guardians now cosist of Rocket, Nebula and Ving Rhames. oh and Cap going through years and years of trouble to get Bucky back to normal, only for him to immediately die. And Sam Wilson disappearing like a fart with no fanfare whatsoever. And Wanda finally getting serious burn to instantly die, etc.

Because if you get the stones from thanos you can just as easily reverse what he did. It would be one thing if they droped dead but they were erased so they can be brought back.

Sebastian Stan already practically spoiled that they'll brought back to life in one of the promo interviews

Oh ok cool

My young boys finally got a superhero they can look up to and be proud of.

They cant toss that to the wind.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
probably won't watch for another couple weeks or so, but out of sheer curiosity I read the spoilers and wow. :picard::damn::mjcry:

I probably should go back and actually watch all those marvel flicks before trying to watch this shyt :heh:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
At this point you just doin way too much bruh. Take it back a bit.

You a grown ass man, Disney ain't paying you shyt, so go dry your Hulk panties and chill the fukk out...

Its still Marvel Gang and all that dumb internet forum shyt.

Didn't think it was all that spectacular, they hyped up this shyt for 5 years and it just didn't deliver shyt but a empty ass cliffhanger. shyt felt sloppy to me :yeshrug:

Get over it.

I didn't cry like you greasy nerds, shyt was whatever.

I don't understand why some of you grown ass fukkin men get so offended by somebody you don't even know :heh:

Personal attacks and acting like little ass girls over a comic movie. :laff:

It had some fun moments for the true MCU fans, cool.

@ me, in not stupid I know who you talkin bout bruhette.

Movie was whack :theymadcap:

You've been saying this over multiple pages. No one cares

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
At this point you just doin way too much bruh. Take it back a bit.

You a grown ass man, Disney ain't paying you shyt, so go dry your Hulk panties and chill the fukk out...

Its still Marvel Gang and all that dumb internet forum shyt.

Didn't think it was all that spectacular, they hyped up this shyt for 5 years and it just didn't deliver shyt but a empty ass cliffhanger. shyt felt sloppy to me :yeshrug:

Get over it.

I didn't cry like you greasy nerds, shyt was whatever.

I don't understand why some of you grown ass fukkin men get so offended by somebody you don't even know :heh:

Personal attacks and acting like little ass girls over a comic movie. :laff:

It had some fun moments for the true MCU fans, cool.

@ me, I'm not stupid I know who you talkin bout bruhette.

Movie was whack :theymadcap: That was harsh. Its Average 6/10

:snooze: