The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
So basically with all the OG Avengers left standing right now and not fading away, after Avengers 4 it's going to get flipped with them somehow bringing everyone back but at a huge cost of Cap and Ironman + maybe Hawkeye/Widow....don't think they can kill off Hulk though and Thor's really come on as of late...don't want to see him go :lupe:

The Beyonder :shaq:

Man I don't know how I'd feel about doing the story with The Beyonder without RDJ as Iron Man :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Also I really hope Avengers 4 touches on the effect of the World that just lost half of its inhabitants. Comic or not the reality of that shouldn't bring many jokes about. Actually the entire film should at least be a bit somber. You just lost to Thanos with all of the avengers, now you have even less than before. How the hell are we gonna stop this guy.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So basically with all the OG Avengers left standing right now and not fading away, after Avengers 4 it's going to get flipped with them somehow bringing everyone back but at a huge cost of Cap and Ironman + maybe Hawkeye/Widow....don't think they can kill off Hulk though and Thor's really come on as of late...don't want to see him go :lupe:

Thor's a goner too. If they keep what they showed in Avengers (AOU) as planned.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen it a second time in Imax 3d. Loved it. Can't wait to catch up to all the other marvel films i missed out on particularly GOTG which looks fun. Rac00n is hilarious :laugh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He let stark live because he promised strange. He kept his word.
He didn't have to even make that promise. He clearly could have murked them both. That's what makes him a weak villain just like most of the rest of them.

Killmonger at least attempted to kill BP. Sure the plot shield kicked in and kept him alive but Killmonger went through with the act that should have killed him.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about Eitri telling Thor, "that's the full power of a star, it'll kill you" and Thor is like "only if I die":hamster:, Eitri, "yes, that what killing you is:dahell:"
It makes sense.
It can't kill him if he dosent die.
tenor.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He didn't have to even make that promise. He clearly could have murked them both. That's what makes him a weak villain just like most of the rest of them.

Killmonger at least attempted to kill BP. Sure the plot shield kicked in and kept him alive but Killmonger went through with the act that should have killed him.
"When I tell you to do something, I MEAN that shyt" :wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he killed strange then he would not have gotten the time stone from his point of view.

You are just looking for faults.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Bruh...im not hating...im just saying...this nikka threw a moon and NOBODY got hit?! Thats a fukkin finishin move, bruh....imagine if he ENDED the fight with that shyt...it woulda held more weight...in the leaked trailer shyt looked epic...in the actual film its an attack that failed....
Dude caught 2 bodies. One of which he regretted :francis:
What he did was impressive but if he aint snap his fingers he aint really do no real damage :francis: