The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Will be interesting how they write her in, fury has her on two way but she's never been mentioned

She be like

sddefault.jpg

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if secret invasion plays into what we've seen thus far . . imagine some of the heroes not being who we thought they were all this time . . .lmao a fake captain america. .iron man. . . .thor . . .I remember when this shyt happened on earth's mightiest heroes . . .come to find out captain america had been missing since damn near first half of the story and they been chilling with a fake. . .

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
if secret invasion plays into what we've seen thus far . . imagine some of the heroes not being who we thought they were all this time . . .lmao a fake captain america. .iron man. . . .thor . . .I remember when this shyt happened on earth's mightiest heroes . . .come to find out captain america had been missing since damn near first half of the story and they been chilling with a fake. . .

Y'all think they are gonna mix in secret invasion with this ? They would have to cross over X-Men right ? But it would overlay nicely with the venom movie

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah i said in the mian thread few weeks ago, no way Cap would be able to catch that staff it powerful as fukk can create black holes and shyt lol

But i have to keep taking my comic head off and remember it MCU as these Avengers would ne light work the order let alone Thanos.

Hopefulky we see Warlock

In all fairness though.... as a comic head.... we all know that in the comics and cartoons not only would Cap be able to catch the staff but he would've been able to use it to its fullest powers no problem.

Comics too things would go about the same.

One on one The Avengers were lightweight to The Order. But what actually happened in this movie most cases it was atleast 3 against 1 if not more.

Buf will Thanos be in the next one, his mission ia complete
:jbhmm:

The very last thing after the credits and before the extra scene it said "Thanos will return in Avengers 4"

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
They didn't want to show any actual heroes dying like that ...lol, kids be at those movies , they k ow what they are doing

Whatever....they KILLED the characters anyway
....I would rather see them go out fighting...it woulda meant more....unless

Unless....

Unless...

Them turning to dust symbolizes them being trapped in the soul stone.

Oh. shyt.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Whatever....they KILLED the characters anyway
....I would rather see them go out fighting...it woulda meant more....unless

Unless....

Unless...

Them turning to dust symbolizes them being trapped in the soul stone.

Oh. shyt.
That would also kinda explain the gauntlet getting damaged....

Oh shyt. What if the balance Thanos was talking about wasnt actually killing half the universe but putting them in the soul stone?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
:what: there was an entire emotional scene where thor is in tears saying he doesnt care if he dies to Thanos anymore because he lost everyone he loved :heh: did you go to the restroom during this scene??
yet Thor never made any mention of his 3 best buddies being killed. all i'm saying is they treated those characters like afterthought bullshyt. a mere "my loyal brothers in arms" or some shyt and it clears it all up. don't like the way they were handled it.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
nikkaz really expected Thanos to kill popular Avengers in gruesome R-Rated fashion in a movie made by Disney that banks on children.

:what:

With that being said.......

MADDDD lil kids were crying when Spider-Man faded away.....I seen one parent take they little one out da theater.

:sadcam:

Lmfao!!! Stupid cow, there were mad kids in the theatre ruining the movie