The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
goddamn i gotta watch this again, but probably can't til Tuesday night.

foggy on who survived at the end already - it was the OG, War Machine, Okoye, M'Baku, I assume Shuri, Rocket and Nebula, right?

also, gotta nitpick one more time - as much as I jack off Ragnarok, I'm still bugged by the handling of the Warriors 3. Never gave a shyt about them, but they were pretty significant parts of 2 movies, and deserved to at least be acknowledged, no? Heimdell was Thor's best friend? So they've basically just retconned the other dudes. Thor is never even gonna mention that his loyal crew were murdered in 3 seconds of screen time? Eh, whaever. nitpicking like i said, but all it would have taken was 1 line of dialogue across 2 movies.

Yrah, they beat up asgardians but they couldn't handle avengers

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Man, I can't with the Mark Ruffalo slander. Dude was a perfect Bruce Banner but I think his performance is seriously crippled by the fact they still don't know how to write Banner.

The first Avengers set Banner in the right direction where he wasn't so whiny about the Hulk but still had a serious traumatic intensity, since then they have gone all the way around to making Banner a scared wimp again, and now even the Hulk too. They didn't even bother to have Hulk speak in the opening scene, regressing him from where he was in Thor Ragnarok when a couple of lines could have set up why the Hulk is so shook that he is not only no longer the strongest but that he got his ass kicked.

Then you got the fact that Banner has no arc or character of his own anymore. He's just a plot exposition device for science stuff and you can tell Ruffalo doesn't know to get more out of this character with those limitations either. shyt, the most noticeable thing he does in the Hulkbuster suit is trip while running and have Okoye look at him in disgust.

The miles of progress they made on Thor's portrayal is almost opposite to how much they've gone backwards on Banner.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I think the movie could have done without Dr. Strange's comment right before he died saying "Sorry Tony, It was the only way." Meaning all this has to happen in order for us to eventually win. That's when for me all the stakes were completely dropped because according to Dr. Strange everything was going according to plan.

I would have much preferred something to go "wrong" in Dr. Strange's eyes so he didn't feel so at peace at what was happening. Maybe stating or realizing the outcome that is happening isn't one that was played out when he was using the time stone to give a sense of unsurity of what was to come.

Yeah , I think they did it in purpose ...as people are mentioning who wants to see a movie where everyone dies and the bad guy wins and you leave the theatre feeling hopeless

I would have trolled people and not included it but I understand why the writer did include it

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I don't think line of succession or the source material is enough to make Shuri the lead in a Black Panther movie

They already played the "T'Challa Dies" angle in the first movie

I really don't see that happening, again;

• Infinity Wars was originally two movies, now it's one and A4 is going in a whole new direction--so, I don't see T'Challa dead for more than a movie
  • Letitia isn't ready
  • The first movie already had T'challa lose the crown
I just don't see it and if it happens I'd bet on Nakia (spy, great field fighting skills
Oh no Im just saying Shuri will be Black Panther in A4 while they try to bring him back. Then by the end of A4 he’ll be back for the sequel.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Im callin this shyt right now....thanos needs to replace the gauntlet so hes gonna hafta go to where thor got his axe...the end of the movie nerfed him so captain marvel can give him that work.....one of her powers is energy absorption...if she absorbs enough she changes to god mode which is her binary form.....remember when thor had to hold the forge open and the energy from the star was cooking him?

......yeah.
..save this shyt....I spoiled it.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thor landing had whol cinema hyped

My theater lost their collective shyt when Thor came down on his Thunder God steez.

And when Cap came out of the shadows and The Avengers theme hit? Bruh:Sasbrown:

Leave em all. The family can maintain themselves and at the job I dont think like it revolves around you so they'll manage.
I like the way you think breh:Mjsmith:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This nikka threw a moon and didnt hit anyone...stabbed stark and didnt kill him....punched cap and didnt kill him
But knocked hulk the fukk out and left him shook....
....didnt kill drax or mantis....didnt kill thor....id rather have him kill the heroes personally than with a finger snap...then he couldve snapped his fingers and killed half the universe...it wouldve been doper to me if he actually just beasted on them...then he snapped his fingers and messed up the gauntlet? Wtf? I wanted dude to get busy...like he shoulda killed everyone on titan with the moon throw...let tony survive only to get the beats and stabbed...go to wakanda kill bp falcon wanda black widow groot vision...get the last stone fukk up thor after a epic fight then do the finger snap...shyt woulda been a lot more emotional

They didn't want to show any actual heroes dying like that ...lol, kids be at those movies , they k ow what they are doing

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I purposely picked the earliest showtime and got here 30 mins early and the motherfukker is packed. There’s already more people here now than was at Black Panther when it started.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bad part is he played the role perfect too man.

He did. He was the perfect Bruce Banner, but I can't support Norton's fukk boy tendencies.

Also, I loved the Hulk in Norton's movie. That Hulk was a fukking savage who was ready to kill Abomination as soon as he could. That Hulk couldn't be the Avengers Hulk, though...dude was way too raw.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
He did. He was the perfect Bruce Banner, but I can't support Norton's fukk boy tendencies.

Also, I loved the Hulk in Norton's movie. That Hulk was a fukking savage who was ready to kill Abomination as soon as he could. That Hulk couldn't be the Avengers Hulk, though...dude was way too raw.

Was the shyt

3850312-ed+norton+hulk.jpg