The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The few times Captain Marvel fought Thanos

C23Aa7FWEAAsB7F.jpg

DK6aYnPW0AECFSW.jpg

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
yet Thor never made any mention of his 3 best buddies being killed. all i'm saying is they treated those characters like afterthought bullshyt. a mere "my loyal brothers in arms" or some shyt and it clears it all up. don't like the way they were handled it.

Don't they believe in Valhalla anyway so death is welcomed or am I confusing marvel with Vikings lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Saw it super late last night, I had something to do during the primetime hours but finished and caught a midnight show.
Yo, shyt was . . .:pachaha: :krs: :gladbron::francis::wow::blessed::dwillhuh::whew::lupe::damn::gucci::ohhh::picard::mjcry::whoo::ohlawd:

Overall 9/10, top 5 Marvel movie.
Spectacle wise shyt was a 10/10! Probably higher, yo they went all the way there! And I loved it. There's never been a movie like this, it is one of one. The only story is the one they been setting up and Thanos does what he says he was gonna do. :mjcry: It is like so much shock and awe I can't even judge it properly. :merchant:That shyt was a comic book event splashed on the silver screen. WTF?! Did they even consider casuals when they made this?! :patrice:
Like for classical movie elements it is probably like a 6 or 7/10. But for what they did with the characters and story and how they ended it that shyt is over a 10. They broke the fukkin/ scale. Some things seriously made me more happy than any movie ever. :wow: I have to see it again as soon as possible.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
nikkaz really expected Thanos to kill popular Avengers in gruesome R-Rated fashion in a movie made by Disney that banks on children.

:what:

With that being said.......

MADDDD lil kids were crying when Spider-Man faded away.....I seen one parent take they little one out da theater.

:sadcam:

Little kids?

nikka I saw grown ass adults with tears streaming down their face when Spider-Man died.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw it again in IMAX last night. Now the first time I saw a movie in Dolby Cinema was Black Panther, and I thought that Dolby Cinema was better than IMAX. now that I can compare the 2 again, I'm sure of it. Also after seeing it again a 2nd time, I bumped up the movie a half point. So now I'd rate it 9/10.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My A4 theory based on the shots we've seen is....

Only Tony will travel back to 2012 at the start of avengers to make the team stronger(adding captain marvel, ant-man and wasp) and attempt to protect the time, mind and space stones better. He also joins shield to work together because its earth's best chance of defense along with wakanda. His method of time travel will be either constantly studying the stones using BARF(we know its in the movie) until he figures it out or the quantum realm. This makes sense when you think about how strange was ready to let his own momma die over the time stone and then easily gave it up to spare Tony. Tony has got to be the key to this shyt.

Then by the time Thanos is ready to attack earth they are basically strong as fukk because they can utilize the stones on earth better.

Either that or Captain Marvel just bodies Thanos

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Probably the best movie experience I’ve had. Crowd was fully engaged the entire time and started losing their shyt near the end especially when BP died. Not my nikka Peter!!

Thor showing up in wakanda had the biggest pop of the night :wow:

Thanos was the shyt..definitely lived up to the hype for me. Loved the scenes with him and his daughter especially when he had to dead her.

Gonna see it again in imax.
That scene where he cries for her was crazy and when he sees her as Death at the end.:mjcry: