The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Thanos is the best MCU villain by default. I know everyone loved Killmonger, but it's Thanos. Killmonger is 2, Loki is 3, Vulture is probably 4 but without the drive to the dance scene Vulture is overrated.

Thanos
Killmonger
Loki
Vulture
TWS crew - if you wanna count Bucky, but also Pierce b/c of all the shyt that went down behind the scenes.

after that you can start debating the Helas, Red Skulls, Zemos, Ultrons, Killian/"Mandaran" (yes, underrated), etc. the other 2 Ironmen movies have garbage villains.

then you got the bottom tier meh villians like Cross, Malaketh, Kacilius probably being the best of that bunch, although i think Ronin is a little better than he gets credit for, and i expect him to be dope in Captain Marvel. Ego gets worse the more i think about him, but he's probably in the middle.

Who am I forgetting?

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Official synopsis says after Civil War..and I want to say I saw someone somewhere say it goes up to the events and maybe during the events of Infinity War?

It prolly will explain why he wasnt apart of the avengers. They mentioned it in the movie too when they asked about Hawkeye.

If its right after Civil war It also is probably Chadwicks 5th movie folks talking about he signed on for. He prolly in a cameo and then he done.

Dude aint coming back and its such a shame. Dude had that swag :wow::mjcry:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So whats with the captain marvel hate?

Im not familiar with the comics. People talking about a roman reigns style push to the top
Basically no one knows that is
No sort of Marvel media besides comics obviously covered that hero all of a sudden shes the answer.. it's weird
I low key was expecting the Xmen logo to appear in that pager :skip:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Captain Marvel being the hero of the universe off 1 movie, would be fukkin bullshyt and a total bow to the current climate we live in. Let the little girl be the ultimate hero.

i doubt they do that, it would really piss people off.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yet Thor never made any mention of his 3 best buddies being killed. all i'm saying is they treated those characters like afterthought bullshyt. a mere "my loyal brothers in arms" or some shyt and it clears it all up. don't like the way they were handled it.

They were employees. fukk em.:Mjsmith:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I saw it again in IMAX last night. Now the first time I saw a movie in Dolby Cinema was Black Panther, and I thought that Dolby Cinema was better than IMAX. now that I can compare the 2 again, I'm sure of it. Also after seeing it again a 2nd time, I bumped up the movie a half point. So now I'd rate it 9/10.

Saw it in IMAX didn't really notice a big difference but Im sure if someone side by sided it would be evident .

I'm usually fine with paying for the cheap seats but I could only find imax seats available

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Basically no one knows that is
No sort of Marvel media besides comics obviously covered that hero all of a sudden shes the answer.. it's weird
I low key was expecting the Xmen logo to appear in that pager :skip:
That xmen logo would've been nice. But they probably overkill Like where they been this whole time. Plus their universe too large and would overshadow the avengers.

It works in the comics but would be very hard for big screen. Big screen requires a bit more realism and plausibility than comics. Comics wing it by each issue released.

Deus ex machina everywhere in the comics

Conz

Superstar
Daps
They were employees. fukk em.:Mjsmith:
eh, i want a line. they were important enough to be on the damn ceiling mural in Odin's throne room.

Hopefully they don't think about killing Thor in 4, and he gets another movie, reunites with Sif and they have a quick scene where they remember them. that's all i ask.

oh and they play up a love triangle between Thor, Sif, and Valkyrie, only for Sif and Valkyrie to dyke out with eachother :takedat:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Seen Infinity fukkary- yesterday afternoon.

I thought the beginning was choppy, hard to explain but it felt rushed- like they had to get everyone on screen..

but as the movie went on...:ohlawd::ohlawd:
Thanos and Ebony Maw- hands down best Marvel Villians- Josh Brolin word play :ohlawd:

Thanos had the Hulk look like a hoe...Hulk is so scared, Banner cant even turn :bryan:

sidenote...Batista humor is gold

just a thought...what if Thanos never killed anyone in the end (he clearly killed Loki and Stringer Bell but BP, Spidey..nawww) ..he just uses the reality stone to set a world with half the population :patrice: