The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.
Exactly!!! I understand feeling defeated by someone like Thanos who could match raw strength AND be Captain America with the hand to hand combat, but it was disappointing that they moved away from what Hulk actually is...

Honestly if they were going to do him that dirty, just have Thanos put a leash around him in the thrown room and call it a day

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Thor showing up in Wakanda had the entire theatre HYPED :wow:

Waiting for banner to turn hulk after the hulk buster was failing up and it never happened :francis:

But when Thanos touched down in Wakanda and everyone just staring at him and knowing they couldn't do a damn thing:bryan:

Thor was the only one to remotely best him one on one but he should have aimed for the head :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah i said in the mian thread few weeks ago, no way Cap would be able to catch that staff it powerful as fukk can create black holes and shyt lol

But i have to keep taking my comic head off and remember it MCU as these Avengers would ne light work the order let alone Thanos.

Hopefulky we see Warlock
If they can have groot, THEY BETTER be able to bring in Warlock.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Marching To $237M Opening, Second Best-Ever Behind ‘Force Awakens’

Industry estimates have Disney/Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War at $104M today (including that $39M Thursday night) and $237M over three days, which would put the pic second behind Star Wars: Force Awakens record opening of $247.9M. Some even believe that Infinity War could beat Force Awakens ($247.9M) but a lot of that will depend on tomorrow’s momentum. Disney is being cautious not to call records reporting a $225M-$235M range, but rivals see Infinity War‘s start at the high end. Word of mouth is huge with Screen Engine/ComScore’s PostTrak reporting a massive 83% definite recommend besting Captain America: Civil War‘s buzz (75%). Infinity War’s opening day is the third-best ever behind Star Wars: Force Awakens($119.1M) and The Last Jedi ($104.7M) and easily sends Disney past the $1 billion mark today, making it the fastest major studio to that B.O. threshold ever at 117 days.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly, if they are going to make Banner such a p*ssy, they should just go ALL IN.

Next movie I want a cap Thano throne room scene and I want Cap fed to leashed Hulk. fukk it!!

Thanos-Comic-Hulk-Pet-Chained-850x500.jpg

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thor showing up in Wakanda had the entire theatre HYPED :wow:

Waiting for banner to turn hulk after the hulk buster was failing up and it never happened :francis:

But when Thanos touched down in Wakanda and everyone just staring at him and knowing they couldn't do a damn thing:bryan:

Thor was the only one to remotely best him one on one but he should have aimed for the head :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Thor was the MVP no doubt. The buildup of them creating the Storm Breaker and then Thor touching down was incredible

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeah i said in the mian thread few weeks ago, no way Cap would be able to catch that staff it powerful as fukk can create black holes and shyt lol

But i have to keep taking my comic head off and remember it MCU as these Avengers would ne light work the order let alone Thanos.

Hopefulky we see Warlock
Yeah iirc her spear is one of the most powerful things in the universe.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
fukk, all i'm gonna do today is watch dorks on youtube discuss this movie.

thinkin about part 4 a bit... how far into the "future" do you think they go? i feel like it's gonna be set longer than a year. Earth is going to be adapting to life without half the people, Leftovers style. it's gonna be fukked, and we're gonna open with Tony tirelessly trying to figure out how to get all the others back. I think going forward a bit in time adds weight to all the dead characters who we know damn well are coming back. Saying Strange, T'Challa, Peter, etc have all been off Earth for 3+ years or so definitely makes it heavier.

edit - just remembered the Cassie Lang casting rumor, so we're probably gonna be at least 5 years into the future.
Remember the set-leaks with people appearing in Avengers 1 era gear though. Maybe they just don't go back but also forward in time, hence older Cassie.

Also, they did a great job in setting up Ant-Man and Captain Marvel movies. Probably the bottom two properties in the MCU off of performance and excitement just got the biggest shot in the arm. If Ant-Man proves crucial to saving the day through a plot in his movie into 4 then the Ant-Man franchise is about to blow up.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Remember the set-leaks with people appearing in Avengers 1 era gear though. Maybe they just don't go back but also forward in time, hence older Cassie.
i think they open 5 years or so down the line, and then go back to 2012 and i guess they take Ant-man and Wasp with them. find Captain Marvel, etc, and it's basically a re-do on Avengers 1 to stop Thanos before his full plan goes into effect? that would also probably man we see Loki again

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Best scene in the movie, but man I still remember how hyped the theater got during that Hulk scene in the first Avengers. Tough choice

Theatre got hyped , mad applause when cap first showed up

There was mild applause when BP was shown

Spiderman got a lil pop

But Thor touchdown was pretty strong too

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Also, they did a great job in setting up Ant-Man and Captain Marvel movies. Probably the bottom two properties in the MCU off of performance and excitement just got the biggest shot in the arm. If Ant-Man proves crucial to saving the day through a plot in his movie into 4 then the Ant-Man franchise is about to blow up.

Ant Man gonna be right after Civil War aint it ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
goddamn i gotta watch this again, but probably can't til Tuesday night.

foggy on who survived at the end already - it was the OG, War Machine, Okoye, M'Baku, I assume Shuri, Rocket and Nebula, right?

also, gotta nitpick one more time - as much as I jack off Ragnarok, I'm still bugged by the handling of the Warriors 3. Never gave a shyt about them, but they were pretty significant parts of 2 movies, and deserved to at least be acknowledged, no? Heimdell was Thor's best friend? So they've basically just retconned the other dudes. Thor is never even gonna mention that his loyal crew were murdered in 3 seconds of screen time? Eh, whaever. nitpicking like i said, but all it would have taken was 1 line of dialogue across 2 movies.

:what: there was an entire emotional scene where thor is in tears saying he doesnt care if he dies to Thanos anymore because he lost everyone he loved :heh: did you go to the restroom during this scene??

Last edited: