The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_oudsr0kgbZ1uha7f9o1_540.gif

tumblr_oudsr0kgbZ1uha7f9o5_400.gif

tumblr_oudsr0kgbZ1uha7f9o3_400.gif

tumblr_oudsr0kgbZ1uha7f9o2_400.gif

Just gonna leave these here...

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yes he’s been unstable..... that’s his consistent character flaw, so this wasn’t shocking or out of the norm.... plus it’s understandable under the circumstances.

shyt no one expected her to die. Not even the audience.

Even in private conversation with Gamora, not once did she ever even hint to Peter that “my dad will kill me”

And normally we now see Thanos would’ve NEVER killed her. But he chose to make an impossible decision for in his mind a greater goal
i was laughing when gamorra had the tables turned on her :mjlol:

i thought the swerve was gonna be that torture scene with her sister being another illusion :wow: little did i know she was gonna get caught mid monologue and go from :usure: to :mjcry: in 5 seconds flat

Thanos was a better father than most of these motherfukkers don't @ me

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yea nothing is as it seems. i don't believe the hulk was scared at all.. i think it'll be some deep explanation that'll lead into him becoming a stronger hulk. him being p*ssy just doesn't fit right
Nah.
Hulk was all shook up.

You seen Hulks face when Thanos was pulling his arms from off him.
:pachaha:

He had that, "awww fukk!"

Look on his face! Lol

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Honestly. I liked the film. So let me start with what I didn’t like about the film and MCU.

-Hulk turning into a p*ssy ass childlike individual. The two way comedy routine was cute in Ragnorak, but this is Thanos, let’s get serious.

-the scale of strength in the MCU, is just off. Proxima would bend Black widow over and shove her staff deep if we are being comic accurate.

-black order got killed in creative ways, but I feel they were wasted.

-Kind of disappointed the creators didn’t sacrifice Ironman in the Thanos fight. Thanos should have ripped Tony Limb from limb.

-Guardians of the galaxy team basically gave writers an out to fukk every situation up over emotion.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Honestly. I liked the film. So let me start with what I didn’t like about the film and MCU.

-Hulk turning into a p*ssy ass childlike individual. The two way comedy routine was cute in Ragnorak, but this is Thanos, let’s get serious.

-the scale of strength in the MCU, is just off. Proxima would bend Black widow over and shove her staff deep if we are being comic accurate.

-Kind of disappointed the creators didn’t sacrifice Ironman in the Thanos fight. Thanos should have ripped Tony Limb from limb.

-Guardians if the galaxy team basically gave writers an out to fukk every situation up over emotion.

Yeah i said in the mian thread few weeks ago, no way Cap would be able to catch that staff it powerful as fukk can create black holes and shyt lol

But i have to keep taking my comic head off and remember it MCU as these Avengers would ne light work the order let alone Thanos.

Hopefulky we see Warlock

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

-Guardians of the galaxy team basically gave writers an out to fukk every situation up over emotion.
The nerfing of Corvus and Proxima is horrible. Corvus is #2 to Thanos and no way in hell the humans would have lasted, let alone defeated them in Scotland :snoop:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bruh that's a understatement....

nikka got murked 2 times, 1st by the love of his life and then 2nd "DJ Mad Titan" aka Thanos was on some REEWIINND!!!!!! shyt and told Vision to drop a jewel on the track ripped the stone from his head taking half that nikkaz skull with it.

Did the scene when Thanos and Stark was going at it remind anybody else of the John Wick 2 when he was fighting Common Sense?

"Professional courtesy".....Thanos wasn't all bad, he respected him...