The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.

What's funny is that in the comics that Wakandan 3rd act happens but it's just Cull and those creatures vs the Wakandans. No Avengers, no Thor, Hulk, Steve, etc.

And the Wakandans win. TChalla finds a way to beat Cull on the battle field one on one, and the entire army has to retreat. It was a nice defining moment to show Wakanda >>> alien invasion, with no need for help.

So it was the worst kept secret that Cull would be in that 3rd act but I absolutely expected them to have Hulk have that 'moment'/win vs Cull. So the way they wrapped it up with Banner felt a bit meh. obviously I would've preferred they give that moment to T'Challa since that was his moment in the books, and esp since they didn't go the Hulk route.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I told you to go right :mjcry:

Movie theatre was dead silent during that scene :bryan:

Goat marvel movie of this series fukk anyone hating :umad:
Aint nobody thinking about them muthafukkas no more.
:lolthor:

"I really wanted to like this movie."

:NOREmarvelhat:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:draxnmantislaugh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I keep seeing a lot of people shytting on Star Lord snapping and fukking shyt up and the movie just ending right there with them killing Thanos.

This is a prime example of “we have to let Marvel cook and back off on some of the nitpicking”

Cuz you can’t have it both ways.

People saying Thanos was a beast
People for the most part responding well to him and like the way it ended.

So if they defeated Thanos at that moment. What are y’all saying now?

-That was lackluster
-Thanos was weak
-Boring
-That’s some bullshyt​

And blah blah blah

I get why they could be mad at Star Lord, by I also get why he’s mad and snapped too. That’s like the 3rd person in his life that he REALLY cared for that was abruptly taken from him. So he can’t control them emotions.

You kinda have to put yourself in his shoes, imagine your last conversation you had with someone like your mother or wifey is on some “oh I see you in a bit”

Then like any other day of your life you go about your day assuming it’s gonna be the same and you’ll catch up later...... only to come face to face with someone you despise and right then and there you find out in real time “oh yea I killed your mom/wifey/partner”

Y’all know everyone of y’all out of pure rage and shock would’ve reacted the exact same way

That’s what pure rage is..... explosion of major anger

Conz

Superstar
Daps
fukk, all i'm gonna do today is watch dorks on youtube discuss this movie.

thinkin about part 4 a bit... how far into the "future" do you think they go? i feel like it's gonna be set longer than a year. Earth is going to be adapting to life without half the people, Leftovers style. it's gonna be fukked, and we're gonna open with Tony tirelessly trying to figure out how to get all the others back. I think going forward a bit in time adds weight to all the dead characters who we know damn well are coming back. Saying Strange, T'Challa, Peter, etc have all been off Earth for 3+ years or so definitely makes it heavier.

edit - just remembered the Cassie Lang casting rumor, so we're probably gonna be at least 5 years into the future.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I keep seeing a lot of people shytting on Star Lord snapping and fukking shyt up and the movie just ending right there with them killing Thanos.

This is a prime example of “we have to let Marvel cook and back off on some of the nitpicking”

Cuz you can’t have it both ways.

People saying Thanos was a beast
People for the most part responding well to him and like the way it ended.

So if they defeated Thanos at that moment. What are y’all saying now?

-That was lackluster
-Thanos was weak
-Boring
-That’s some bullshyt​

And blah blah blah

I get why they could be mad at Star Lord, by I also get why he’s mad and snapped too. That’s like the 3rd person in his life that he REALLY cared for that was abruptly taken from him. So he can’t control them emotions.

You kinda have to put yourself in his shoes, imagine your last conversation you had with someone like your mother or wifey is on some “oh I see you in a bit”

Then like any other day of your life you go about your day assuming it’s gonna be the same and you’ll catch up later...... only to come face to face with someone you despise and right then and there you find out in real time “oh yea I killed your mom/wifey/partner”

Y’all know everyone of y’all out of pure rage and shock would’ve reacted the exact same way

That’s what pure rage is..... explosion of major anger
why even take that bullshyt complaint seriously after people tried to defend 'martha' :dead: its not like starlord broke character - and even then he already committed to killing her and got played right before that. he was the most unstable person in the whole squad by far.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Aint nobody thinking about them muthafukkas no more.
:lolthor:

"I really wanted to like this movie."

:NOREmarvelhat:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
:draxnmantislaugh:

Lol..... at this point ain’t no point of even reading they post, responding or paying them any attention.

They this status now:russ:

4bUV7Ls.gif

I’m not gonna even call anyone haters, we 10 years deep and damn near 20 movies, 5 Netflix shows, and 3 ABC shows plus a few others in.

If niccas still have issues with the way Marvel does things. Now is a perfect opportunity for them to jump off and find something more suitable for them

This shyt just ain’t for them and there is nothing wrong with that

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Oh, yeah Marvel released two of the most deceiving trailers ever with this movie. The trailers honestly had me thinking he wouldn't actually get all 6 in this movie, but only some of them and then the rest in part 2. They really fooled us.

also had us thinking Bruce was gonna hulk out in Wakanda.

That was the biggest misdirect for me lol. It was the closing shot of the very first trailer too. And it's funny, while ppl praised that last trailer shot as epic, I agreed but I felt the cgi looked like shyt in that shot, esp bp's costume.

Now I understand why, they just threw that in there to :troll::mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Hulk does get stronger the more he fights, so you’re right he would’ve been up to the challenge. I’m sure they’ll let him get busy next movie
yea nothing is as it seems. i don't believe the hulk was scared at all.. i think it'll be some deep explanation that'll lead into him becoming a stronger hulk. him being p*ssy just doesn't fit right

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
why even take that bullshyt complaint seriously after people tried to defend 'martha' :dead: its not like starlord broke character - and even then he already committed to killing her and got played right before that. he was the most unstable person in the whole squad by far.

Yes he’s been unstable..... that’s his consistent character flaw, so this wasn’t shocking or out of the norm.... plus it’s understandable under the circumstances.

shyt no one expected her to die. Not even the audience.

Even in private conversation with Gamora, not once did she ever even hint to Peter that “my dad will kill me”

And normally we now see Thanos would’ve NEVER killed her. But he chose to make an impossible decision for in his mind a greater goal

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That was the biggest misdirect for me lol. It was the closing shot of the very first trailer too. And it's funny, while ppl praised that last trailer shot as epic, I agreed but I felt the cgi looked like shyt in that shot, esp bp's costume.

Now I understand why, they just threw that in there to :troll::mjlol:
They really had a mostly full cgi'd money shot out there just to fukk with us.