The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stellar movie. Best MCU film, easily. What a wild ride from start to finish. Favorite moments:

Loki getting offed by Thanos. That was bloody violent. I don't think he's coming back.

Stark and Strange arguing on Maw's ship. Perfect clash of their egos.

Star Lord and Thanos standing off in the Collector's Lair. That was tense, man. Peter manned up. Too bad he was such a fukkboy on Titan. The Guardians need to beat his ass.

RED fukkING SKULL :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:I literally gasped. Absolutely perfect. Hugo Weaving is a punk ass for not reprising the role. I hope that's a gateway for his return.

All the dope ass fight scenes on Titan and Wakanda.

..I think, overall, the low-key best scene for me, was Thor sitting with Rocket and reflecting on just how much tragedy he's endured. It makes you realize that out of all the Avengers, he's been through the most tragedy. As a viewer you never really realize it. It made it that much sweeter when he put Stormbreaker in Thanos chest.

Only gripe is on Titan when Stark and the crew were ridiculously close to beating Thanos...why didn't Quill just slit his throat? I was sitting there like "YO END THIS DUDE" :russell::russell:

What a blast. Definitely seeing it again this weekend.

Na..... Hugo done with Red Skull..... that roll now belongs to buddy from Walking Dead......

The gay dude that recruited the chicks

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.
Hulk does get stronger the more he fights, so you’re right he would’ve been up to the challenge. I’m sure they’ll let him get busy next movie

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This nikka threw a moon and didnt hit anyone...stabbed stark and didnt kill him....punched cap and didnt kill him
But knocked hulk the fukk out and left him shook....
....didnt kill drax or mantis....didnt kill thor....id rather have him kill the heroes personally than with a finger snap...then he couldve snapped his fingers and killed half the universe...it wouldve been doper to me if he actually just beasted on them...then he snapped his fingers and messed up the gauntlet? Wtf? I wanted dude to get busy...like he shoulda killed everyone on titan with the moon throw...let tony survive only to get the beats and stabbed...go to wakanda kill bp falcon wanda black widow groot vision...get the last stone fukk up thor after a epic fight then do the finger snap...shyt woulda been a lot more emotional

When he choked Loki like nothing and Loki tried his hardest to stop him, I was like "Gatdammn". I wish Thanos was more vicious and one-shotted the main heroes to show he means business. Cap should have had his head bus open from a Thanos punch....

Heimdall went out like a G tho...

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Vision got fukked up start to finish:russ:
Bruh that's a understatement....

nikka got murked 2 times, 1st by the love of his life and then 2nd "DJ Mad Titan" aka Thanos was on some REEWIINND!!!!!! shyt and told Vision to drop a jewel on the track ripped the stone from his head taking half that nikkaz skull with it.

Did the scene when Thanos and Stark was going at it remind anybody else of the John Wick 2 when he was fighting Common Sense?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
goddamn i gotta watch this again, but probably can't til Tuesday night.

foggy on who survived at the end already - it was the OG, War Machine, Okoye, M'Baku, I assume Shuri, Rocket and Nebula, right?

also, gotta nitpick one more time - as much as I jack off Ragnarok, I'm still bugged by the handling of the Warriors 3. Never gave a shyt about them, but they were pretty significant parts of 2 movies, and deserved to at least be acknowledged, no? Heimdell was Thor's best friend? So they've basically just retconned the other dudes. Thor is never even gonna mention that his loyal crew were murdered in 3 seconds of screen time? Eh, whaever. nitpicking like i said, but all it would have taken was 1 line of dialogue across 2 movies.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I gotta admit this movie made me realize how bad Mark Ruffalo is at being Bruce Banner. Dude is a terrible actor but somehow has a good reputation in acting.
he's doing the character they want him to do clearly. sometimes he's a little too aloof and confused that it seems like bad acting, but i don't actually think it is.