The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
And when FF comes out it'd be cool that all the fukkery that took place with the gauntlet and shyt caused the cosmic waves.

Even use clips from here for FF.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
I gotta agree about Hulk, like I just remember in Ultron when he was taking all these shots to the face from Tony. Hulk turns to face him after he's done, and just spits like "Is that all you got? :birdman::demonic:"

Then Tony is just left like "I'm sorry:merchant:". Hope some of that is in the next one

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Stellar movie. Best MCU film, easily. What a wild ride from start to finish. Favorite moments:

Loki getting offed by Thanos. That was bloody violent. I don't think he's coming back.

Stark and Strange arguing on Maw's ship. Perfect clash of their egos.

Star Lord and Thanos standing off in the Collector's Lair. That was tense, man. Peter manned up. Too bad he was such a fukkboy on Titan. The Guardians need to beat his ass.

RED fukkING SKULL :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:I literally gasped. Absolutely perfect. Hugo Weaving is a punk ass for not reprising the role. I hope that's a gateway for his return.

All the dope ass fight scenes on Titan and Wakanda.

..I think, overall, the low-key best scene for me, was Thor sitting with Rocket and reflecting on just how much tragedy he's endured. It makes you realize that out of all the Avengers, he's been through the most tragedy. As a viewer you never really realize it. It made it that much sweeter when he put Stormbreaker in Thanos chest.

Only gripe is on Titan when Stark and the crew were ridiculously close to beating Thanos...why didn't Quill just slit his throat? I was sitting there like "YO END THIS DUDE" :russell::russell:

What a blast. Definitely seeing it again this weekend.

Yep, I never too much care about Thor as a character but that scene really brought it full circle for me. When he teleported to Wakanda and started wrecking shyt...No bullshyt I was like this in my seat:clap::clap:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yo brehs, how the Wakanda fam get washed by some fodder Aliens :gucci:

The General got saved by BW :beli:

The reaction to the Cap. Marvel symbol was :mjlol:

"Who the fukk is that :what:" - Half the theater

:pachaha:

I liked the movie but the end fight went on way too long. Could've shaved off 15 mins.

Maybe because like you said...... they were ALIENS:gucci:

And unlike what was seen in NY this was Thanos actual squad of pawns that were more savage, more vicious, mindless beast...... I mean they sacrificed themselves by the thousands to create a breach. And there seemed to be like an INIFINITE number of them attacking also these large drilling like things disrupting the battlefield

Not to mention unlike in NY, they didn’t have a Thor or Hulk to help them from jump (cuz in 1 they would’ve got washed without them 2).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's some shock going on but Nebula's want to kill Thanos has consistently been depicted as just as prevalent as her emotion for her sister. I think seeing Quill about to do what he did would logically snap her back into reality. I also think what Quill did was "within character" but it was a huge reach. Like theres impulsive and then there's just no thought given whatsoever almost mind numbing

That’s not a reach lol that’s who he is.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haven't read this whole thread but is it possible he didn't kill them. But he transported them somewhere else. Sorta like the Christian idea of the Rapture? And some got left on earth.