The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's why I say Black Panther might make more (at least domestically) than Infinity War.

Repeat viewings.

Your average moviegoer isn't trying to watch a movie over and over again where the bad guy wins.

We know this motherfukker will be frontloaded as all hell. Record breaking weekend, etc.

I'm talking about the aftermath. Every movie that grosses crazy high is based off repeat viewings by large numbers of viewers. Black Panther had it. I don't know if Infinity War can match it, considering how it ends.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the movie could have done without Dr. Strange's comment right before he died saying "Sorry Tony, It was the only way." Meaning all this has to happen in order for us to eventually win. That's when for me all the stakes were completely dropped because according to Dr. Strange everything was going according to plan.

I would have much preferred something to go "wrong" in Dr. Strange's eyes so he didn't feel so at peace at what was happening. Maybe stating or realizing the outcome that is happening isn't one that was played out when he was using the time stone to give a sense of unsurity of what was to come.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Here's why I say Black Panther might make more (at least domestically) than Infinity War.

Repeat viewings.

Your average moviegoer isn't trying to watch a movie over and over again where the bad guy wins.

We know this motherfukker will be frontloaded as all hell. Record breaking weekend, etc.

I'm talking about the aftermath. Every movie that grosses crazy high is based off repeat viewings by large numbers of viewers. Black Panther had it. I don't know if Infinity War can match it, considering how it ends.
Man, stfu.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, yeah Marvel released two of the most deceiving trailers ever with this movie. The trailers honestly had me thinking he wouldn't actually get all 6 in this movie, but only some of them and then the rest in part 2. They really fooled us.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, yeah Marvel released two of the most deceiving trailers ever with this movie. The trailers honestly had me thinking he wouldn't actually get all 6 in this movie, but only some of them and then the rest in part 2. They really fooled us.
Before the movie came out someone expanded the trailer and zoomed in on the glove and you could see 5 stones in glove..

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
also had us thinking Bruce was gonna hulk out in Wakanda.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow!!!!! It just dawned on me a warning The Ancient One gave Dr. Strange in his movie.

She said don’t use the time if you are not inside the alter reality because you might create 2 timelines. And if course Thanos used the time stone to reverse time outside the alter reality.

So there could be 2 times lines now