The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Yeah Wakanda was off, also that Dora with the "I thought we'd get a Starbucks" comment. I know it's Marvel so we have to get a joke in every 2 minutes but that felt out of character for her.

The whole of BP was about how they had insane weapons on the low that T'Challa was protecting from the rest of the world/Kilmonger was going to use against the world - and IW had this army going up against the black order with spears that sometimes shoot too :mjlol:

T'Challa really only fought one of the main goons for like a second, he was fighting goons for the rest - he was basically Rodey/Sam/Widow level when it came to the fights.

Theres no excuse for for this when they made Dr. Strange even more of a boss than he is in his own movie. shyt Black Widow gets more shine & respect from the screenwriters.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thor also had him shook. So much to the point he probly rushed the little finger snap trick. Looks like it destroyed the gauntlet too...:jbhmm:
I thought i was the only one who noticed that, looked like the snap cracked the stones and gauntlet, looks like it damaged his arm too

He was limping afterwards too:jbhmm:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This nikka threw a moon and didnt hit anyone...stabbed stark and didnt kill him....punched cap and didnt kill him
But knocked hulk the fukk out and left him shook....
....didnt kill drax or mantis....didnt kill thor....id rather have him kill the heroes personally than with a finger snap...then he couldve snapped his fingers and killed half the universe...it wouldve been doper to me if he actually just beasted on them...then he snapped his fingers and messed up the gauntlet? Wtf? I wanted dude to get busy...like he shoulda killed everyone on titan with the moon throw...let tony survive only to get the beats and stabbed...go to wakanda kill bp falcon wanda black widow groot vision...get the last stone fukk up thor after a epic fight then do the finger snap...shyt woulda been a lot more emotional
That’s not emotional nor exciting. Watching an OP villain go planet to planet, killing everyone and winning all his fights. Then in a sudden twist, he also kills half the universe

Nah it’s better thinking he won some, he lost some. Oh shyt they actually gonna kill him or hurt him. Oh shyt they killed vision. Oh shyt he rewound and killed him it’s over. Nah here comes Thor, got him!!!!!!!!!

Snap

Then they immediately fade to him so you’re in this what the fukk happened moment. Then instead of everyone just dying, you wait to see who fades and who doesn’t

Much better cinematically than a movie full of ass whoopings and no hope

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo brehs, how the Wakanda fam get washed by some fodder Aliens :gucci:

The General got saved by BW :beli:

The reaction to the Cap. Marvel symbol was :mjlol:

"Who the fukk is that :what:" - Half the theater

:pachaha:

I liked the movie but the end fight went on way too long. Could've shaved off 15 mins.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Stellar movie. Best MCU film, easily. What a wild ride from start to finish. Favorite moments:

Loki getting offed by Thanos. That was bloody violent. I don't think he's coming back.

Stark and Strange arguing on Maw's ship. Perfect clash of their egos.

Star Lord and Thanos standing off in the Collector's Lair. That was tense, man. Peter manned up. Too bad he was such a fukkboy on Titan. The Guardians need to beat his ass.

RED fukkING SKULL :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:I literally gasped. Absolutely perfect. Hugo Weaving is a punk ass for not reprising the role. I hope that's a gateway for his return.

All the dope ass fight scenes on Titan and Wakanda.

..I think, overall, the low-key best scene for me, was Thor sitting with Rocket and reflecting on just how much tragedy he's endured. It makes you realize that out of all the Avengers, he's been through the most tragedy. As a viewer you never really realize it. It made it that much sweeter when he put Stormbreaker in Thanos chest.

Only gripe is on Titan when Stark and the crew were ridiculously close to beating Thanos...why didn't Quill just slit his throat? I was sitting there like "YO END THIS DUDE" :russell::russell:

What a blast. Definitely seeing it again this weekend.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always root for the villains but GOT DAMN. He really :ohhh:

I know damn well Marvel is going to squeeze another 15 films out of this arc though :francis::hhh::stopitslime:

Glad I don't pay for Marvel films :thiscac: