The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
one thing i will speak on is the eye.. that's the same eye rocket took in GotG 2 and it's a mechanical eye. anyone can put it in and see.. that's crazy a little weak comedy portion of that weak movie, is the reason thor gets his eye back in infinity war

marvel wasn't fukking around. all this 10 years of buildup is how we can have a movie like this, no origin really needed but 2 flashbacks, no "who are you and what are your powers" except on titan, no 15 minute set up for dialogue.. shyt just flowed and the most minor shyt in all the movies, made for quick plot points here.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this really exposes how bad DC went about their shyt. It’s makes them look realllly bad.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't think line of succession or the source material is enough to make Shuri the lead in a Black Panther movie

They already played the "T'Challa Dies" angle in the first movie

I really don't see that happening, again;

• Infinity Wars was originally two movies, now it's one and A4 is going in a whole new direction--so, I don't see T'Challa dead for more than a movie
  • Letitia isn't ready
  • The first movie already had T'challa lose the crown
I just don't see it and if it happens I'd bet on Nakia (spy, great field fighting skills

Is this confirmed? There is no way they can go in a whole new direction after that ending. It was basically a “to be continued” ending. They can’t wrap it up with ant man and captain marvel, her first introduction into the mcu can’t be to tie up a 10 year story. The next avengers has to be infinity war 2 or something similar it’s the only thing that makes sense

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I keep thinking and Dr Strange probably had this planned

That man would rather die than give up that stone for no reason. I doubt he gave a fukk about Tony

This scenario was the 1 out the trillions where they won...put some bread on it. He even told tony....it had to be this way....

Last edited:

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
man everybody in the theater was in their feels at that scene :mjcry:

I can't take anybody serious who still tries to front on Tom Holland as PP/Spiderman after this movie

Yeah tbh at this point this only reason I still hold Tobey ahead of him is because he was the Spider-Man of my childhood

Tom has been killing it and without nostalgia I gotta give the nod to him

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

This is just something that bothered me throughout the whole movie.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Is this confirmed? There is no way they can go in a whole new direction after that ending. It was basically a “to be continued” ending. They can’t wrap it up with ant man and captain marvel, her first introduction into the mcu can’t be to tie up a 10 year story. The next avengers has to be infinity war 2 or something similar it’s the only thing that makes sense

Nah, I was referring to the original plan of Avengers: Infinity Wars 1 this summer and Avengers: Infinity Wars 2 next summer

They combined the movies (before BP was done) and will make a Avengers 4 for next summer (I think Captain Marvel coming out early next year

They definitely will conitnue the story, but, who's to say that half the universe isn't dead another few years

AND DO NOT FORGET THAT THE X-MEN ARE COMING TO THE MCU

After the Inhumans flopped :mjolo:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you're telling me the movie had a enemy like coal obsidian and didn't let him and the hulk go at it?

This movie made hulk look really soft. I mean Hulks durability is suppose to rival if not exceed his own strength. He should be able to take even more that what he's capable of dishing out. So when Thanos knocked him out, that shouldn't have been the end of Hulk.

I mean if anything we should have seen Hulk get extremely angery and see limits of his power that we've never seen before.

When they had thor wash up hulk in the ragnarok I knew what to expect going forward. I'm mad that thor apparently is the strongest being in the MCU. He's beat up the hulk, hela and Thanos.

But I got to remember its the MCU and take it for what it is.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Primetime (To keep the spoilers in this thread)

There were millions of those things

The Wakanda airships prolly stayed outside of the dome--the OG plan was to keep the dome up til they kill themselves

I can't imagine they would have just waited for them

Axolotl

Banned
Daps

Thano put the breaks on that nikka smh, had that nikka scared to come out. trash :laff::laff::laff:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
This nikka threw a moon and didnt hit anyone...stabbed stark and didnt kill him....punched cap and didnt kill him
But knocked hulk the fukk out and left him shook....
....didnt kill drax or mantis....didnt kill thor....id rather have him kill the heroes personally than with a finger snap...then he couldve snapped his fingers and killed half the universe...it wouldve been doper to me if he actually just beasted on them...then he snapped his fingers and messed up the gauntlet? Wtf? I wanted dude to get busy...like he shoulda killed everyone on titan with the moon throw...let tony survive only to get the beats and stabbed...go to wakanda kill bp falcon wanda black widow groot vision...get the last stone fukk up thor after a epic fight then do the finger snap...shyt woulda been a lot more emotional

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Tony looking around then off screen you hear "mr stark i don't feel so good"

Me in the theater
giphy.gif