The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I bet my movie ticket that it'll be Nakia before Shuri...Lupita a bigger star and Shuri is an ill sidekick
Shuri is next line as the daughter of the old king remember she could have challenged T'Challa in Black Panther if she wanted the throne. Plus she became Black Panther in the comics. :yeshrug:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo man nikkas was mad mad after the movie ended

i got some questions though

was that red skull on that planet where thanos "killed" gamora?

why he only decide to kill half the universe? Makes no sense he has all the stones he got all the stones he can recreate reality right?

Hulk got his ass bossed up and was scared off fukk at thanos

iron man bossed up

r.i.p. panther i think it's obvious in the next one they gonna save everyone somehow

thor can transplant eyes at will now?

damn loki in avengers 1 you was the man loki, fukk happened to you?

see what happens when you open your borders to colonizers t'challa?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I get this but I dont understand and still havent got a good answer on is the inconsistency of the Wakandan technology. In BP they had planes, guns, Rhinos, ect. But when aliens about to kick in the door and destroy your homeland they dont use none of that :gucci:. All they really used was the dome force field. I understand they didnt know Black Panther was going to take over the game, which is why his part is small. But that's not even the same Wakanda from the BP movie. They lowkey nerfed Wakanda for this movie.

Yeah Wakanda was off, also that Dora with the "I thought we'd get a Starbucks" comment. I know it's Marvel so we have to get a joke in every 2 minutes but that felt out of character for her.

The whole of BP was about how they had insane weapons on the low that T'Challa was protecting from the rest of the world/Kilmonger was going to use against the world - and IW had this army going up against the black order with spears that sometimes shoot too :mjlol:

T'Challa really only fought one of the main goons for like a second, he was fighting goons for the rest - he was basically Rodey/Sam/Widow level when it came to the fights.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I'm still tryna process it.

I'm thinking 9/10.

I really only have minor gripes. Like, they shouldn't have merked folks that clearly still have a franchise going. I know how the comic was, but it would add more tension to the movie of someone like Cap, Thor or Hulk fell off.

We knew Tony wasn't going to die. At least not in this one.

I do think the only reason Strange gave away the Time stone is because it probably gets Tony killed in the next one somehow. Hence why Strange have it away. It confirmed what he said about the stone.

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Was the Black Order names mentioned in the movie:dwillhuh:
Hell, were they even called the Black order in the movie :mjlol: I legit can't recall. Only reason I know who they are is because of this thread :skip:

Starlord you emotional simp :beli:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I get this but I dont understand and still havent got a good answer on is the inconsistency of the Wakandan technology. In BP they had planes, guns, Rhinos, ect. But when aliens about to kick in the door and destroy your homeland they dont use none of that :gucci:. All they really used was the dome force field. I understand they didnt know Black Panther was going to take over the game, which is why his part is small. But that's not even the same Wakanda from the BP movie. They lowkey nerfed Wakanda for this movie.
there was a big war.. a lot of wakandan's died fighting warmonger. a lot of them was on his side, they might be locked up.. they was blowing up building, blowing up ships, blowing up ships full of guns

maybe they had a shortage :manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
yo man nikkas was mad mad after the movie ended

i got some questions though

was that red skull on that planet where thanos "killed" gamora?

why he only decide to kill half the universe? Makes no sense he has all the stones he got all the stones he can recreate reality right?

Hulk got his ass bossed up and was scared off fukk at thanos

iron man bossed up

r.i.p. panther i think it's obvious in the next one they gonna save everyone somehow

thor can transplant eyes at will now?

damn loki in avengers 1 you was the man loki, fukk happened to you?

see what happens when you open your borders to colonizers t'challa?
one thing i will speak on is the eye.. that's the same eye rocket took in GotG 2 and it's a mechanical eye. anyone can put it in and see.. that's crazy a little weak comedy portion of that weak movie, is the reason thor gets his eye back in infinity war

marvel wasn't fukking around. all this 10 years of buildup is how we can have a movie like this, no origin really needed but 2 flashbacks, no "who are you and what are your powers" except on titan, no 15 minute set up for dialogue.. shyt just flowed and the most minor shyt in all the movies, made for quick plot points here.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Shuri is next line as the daughter of the old king remember she could have challenged T'Challa in Black Panther if she wanted the throne. Plus she became Black Panther in the comics. :yeshrug:

This is true but the other point is right. She’s not a big enough draw to lead a movie by herself.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I don't think line of succession or the source material is enough to make Shuri the lead in a Black Panther movie

They already played the "T'Challa Dies" angle in the first movie

I really don't see that happening, again;

• Infinity Wars was originally two movies, now it's one and A4 is going in a whole new direction--so, I don't see T'Challa dead for more than a movie
  • Letitia isn't ready
  • The first movie already had T'challa lose the crown
I just don't see it and if it happens I'd bet on Nakia (spy, great field fighting skills