The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Tom Holland acted the shyt out of his death scene, he's the only one who had me :mjcry: even though I knew he'd be back.

I like the idea of the survivors sacrificing themselves to bring back the victims. We know BP/Spiderman survive.

Oh and Black Widow continues to be a whole fukking joke :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Probably the best movie experience I’ve had. Crowd was fully engaged the entire time and started losing their shyt near the end especially when BP died. Not my nikka Peter!!

Thor showing up in wakanda had the biggest pop of the night :wow:

Thanos was the shyt..definitely lived up to the hype for me. Loved the scenes with him and his daughter especially when he had to dead her.

Gonna see it again in imax.

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
My ass after seeing that:
e96.gif

The breh cap ain't die like some spoilers said :whew:— but they got T'Challa instead :sadbron:
"This is not the place to die" :sadbron:
Peter: "I don't wanna go" :sadbron:
Rocket watching Groot Jr. die :sadbron:

"They're [Thanos' tears] not for him" :sadbron:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Complaint;

Too many last minute saves

And we all know nano tech is just another deux ex machina--Tony was overpowerful and for a good stories sake, he should've died--his "death" was the only one that really got me, I was legit numb from that point on. I damn near crashed my car leaving the movie theatre :mjlol:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall talkin about black panther and wakanda not gettin the real spectrum of attention it was supposed to or whatever gotta realize this movie was for the most part planned out before before BP was even released. I cant say which parts of which was filmed first, but it SEEMS they wrote BP up just to be another hero, like he was in Civil War. Hes given that same level of magnitude. Ergo, im left to believe most of the wakanda segment was written, film and directed before the BP movie even dropped. Of course people came in expecting one thing, but based on the actual cinematography and word choices, this was done before BP

I get this but I dont understand and still havent got a good answer on is the inconsistency of the Wakandan technology. In BP they had planes, guns, Rhinos, ect. But when aliens about to kick in the door and destroy your homeland they dont use none of that :gucci:. All they really used was the dome force field. I understand they didnt know Black Panther was going to take over the game, which is why his part is small. But that's not even the same Wakanda from the BP movie. They lowkey nerfed Wakanda for this movie.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I get this but I dont understand and still havent got a good answer on is the inconsistency of the Wakandan technology. In BP they had planes, guns, Rhinos, ect. But when aliens about to kick in the door and destroy your homeland they dont use none of that :gucci:. All they really used was the dome force field. I understand they didnt know Black Panther was going to take over the game, which is why his part is small. But that's not even the same Wakanda from the BP movie. They lowkey nerfed Wakanda for this movie.
They could’ve done Wakanda up but the budget at that point would’ve probably been obnoxiously large. You would’ve had Top tier space cgi against the shyt from BP. It’s a reasonable knock tho

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Probably the best movie experience I’ve had. Crowd was fully engaged the entire time and started losing their shyt near the end especially when BP died. Not my nikka Peter!!

Thor showing up in wakanda had the biggest pop of the night :wow:

Thanos was the shyt..definitely lived up to the hype for me. Loved the scenes with him and his daughter especially when he had to dead her.

Gonna see it again in imax.

Breh, when Cap showed up my theatre went WILD

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Given that both Avengers movies were filmed at the same time as BP, I was actually curious to see just who they would focus on. I recall they said that those who didn't get a major focus in part 1 would get more focus in part 2. I figured that would mean hawkeye, ant-man, wasp, etc but now i wonder if that would mean BP, Bucky, Falcon, etc as well.

Dr Strange got a big focus but his solo movie wasn't a big hit compared to others, so perhaps they have a big part for BP in the 2nd movie just off principle, even if they didn't know he was going to be their biggest box office draw at the time.
Dr Strange had to be a big focus just off the fact he was the third most important avenger in the comics. Without Warlock or Silver Surfer, he’s the only one with magic or god powers until Thor comes thru.

I see Wakanda being a huge tech support, Shuri will likely take over deploying tech, rebuilding Vision, leading what numbers they have left