The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you under the belief that everybody or most people gonna return as they do. The thought process going into this is that they have to fill in slots for phase 4. They cant fill in slots if guys still taking up screen time bro. Are some people gonna come back? Yeah. We can still guess the character of Capn is gonna come back, but this is a great time for them to replace him w someone else. Iron Man is gonna certainly take a step back. Thor seems to be due for a set back. Hulk is gonna have to go through a mental retooling. While some people may come back, I feel youre wrong to think they're gonna come back and be the face of the game again

Maybe Im misunderstanding what you said or you misunderstood what I meant. The people that died ex: BP, Spiderman, Dr. Strange, ect going to be back. So I didnt feel anyway about them "dying" in this movie because like a dragonball episode they will likely be wished back. You talked about Iron man, cap, Thor, and Hulk who will be different. I mean sure they may be different but they also didnt "die".

Major point was Killmonger death was way more impactful because you know thats the end. These "deaths" were kinda :yeshrug:because its like we will see them likely in the next Avengers movie but for sure in other movies.

Edit: I also guess it depends when they come back. If the come back in Avengers next year I will feel the same. If it it would take years for them to come back then it would feel way more meaningful.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That's nitpicking. The black order was plenty strong. It took multiple Avengers to take each of them on.
Nah, it's just my response defending the characters for those who said they were forgettable apart from Ebony Maw. They are actually cool characters but the movie wasn't made to focus on fleshing them out.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
rocket going to be looking around the milano like
tenor.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Out here new movies come out on Thursday evening so I went and saw it yesterday.

and of course the movie is good, but I was expecting to see a major character die. Not just gamora and vision. I thought they were gonna get books and pop off Tony or cap. Also, them ending on that kinda cliffhanger is annoying as hell. They kinda set it up where they cannot make any more movies except maybe ant man or Hawkeye since they weren't in this and so many cats literally turned into dust.

DID YOU NOT STAY FOR THE AFTER CREDITS SCENE?

THEY LET YOU KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT.
:devil:
:evil:

momma

All Star
Daps
In the comics do the gems have any type of drawbacks?

Like the reality gem, apparently it only works when the user is in the nearby area. Once Thanos left Drax and Mantis returned to normal

Well it was established recently in the comics that the Gauntlet only works in the universe it's in. So it's useless if you're trying to use the gems in say an alternate universe, or even possibly the mirror dimension or the quantum realm (although that's a big assumption)

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
3D/Imax seats ranged within 13 to 16 dollars man. I missed the first 20 minutes, but I sped off on the plug for the last matinee of the day and only had to pay $6 for digital :ehh:

Nah, I bought $15 and my greedy ass bought a $16 combo

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I'm hearing Thor's the MVP....Has an epic entrance into the Wakanda battle

Ya when he showed up at that Wakanda battle and the Avengers theme started playing my theatre started clapping :wow:

I really enjoyed this movie though brehs. Gonna see it again in IMAX tomorrow :hamster:. I know they said Avengers 3 and 4 are supposed to be their own thing but this was just the setup brehs. Avengers 4 is gonna be :blessed:

Starlord :picard: :scust: :ufdup::pacspit::camby:

Surprised Hulk didn't show up in that Wakanda battle since we saw it in the trailers. But I guess they saving that for the "sequel".

Only thing is I thought there'd be more real deaths in this one but aside from Loki and maybe Vision it seems like the 50% that disappeared can just be undone by the gauntlet.

Not sure why Strange gave up the time stone so easily but I guess that's what was needed in the 1 victory he saw :manny: He didn't even try that shyt he did to Dormamu :snoop:

Also when Red Skull showed up the theatre was :ohhh:

Went into this one thinking they'd tug at the heartstrings with a major death but looks like all the main players should be back in Avengers 4 before they eventually kill off Ironman or Cap....maybe both :patrice:

Still felt like this should have been at least 3 hours but man it flew by :wow:

Edit: I forgot about Gamorra actually being dead too :manny: I guess she's considered a main character too.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  1. The "(white) Girl Power" is gonna be annoying in a year--I still want to see Captain Marvel.
  2. I'm still taken aback by the dissappearing--but, it was a perfect way try to move on after 10 YEARS
  3. I'm a MCU stan, but, I'm so jealous as a DC comic books fan--these dikkheads really rushed a Justice League movie (I refuse to watch it or BVS)
  4. Black Panther II is getting pushed back for it's on good. I believe it was supposed to come out 2020--I want better effects and a new cinematic flow. I'm tired of "the formula" and it may been over after AIW
  5. It'll be a while before I watch it, again--crazy

Ya when he showed up at that Wakanda battle and the Avengers theme started playing my theatre started clapping :wow:
Mine, too :russ:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
yall talkin about black panther and wakanda not gettin the real spectrum of attention it was supposed to or whatever gotta realize this movie was for the most part planned out before before BP was even released. I cant say which parts of which was filmed first, but it SEEMS they wrote BP up just to be another hero, like he was in Civil War. Hes given that same level of magnitude. Ergo, im left to believe most of the wakanda segment was written, film and directed before the BP movie even dropped. Of course people came in expecting one thing, but based on the actual cinematography and word choices, this was done before BP

Given that both Avengers movies were filmed at the same time as BP, I was actually curious to see just who they would focus on. I recall they said that those who didn't get a major focus in part 1 would get more focus in part 2. I figured that would mean hawkeye, ant-man, wasp, etc but now i wonder if that would mean BP, Bucky, Falcon, etc as well.

Dr Strange got a big focus but his solo movie wasn't a big hit compared to others, so perhaps they have a big part for BP in the 2nd movie just off principle, even if they didn't know he was going to be their biggest box office draw at the time.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Loved it!

Great action. Great comedy. Everything fit. Thanis was great.

Only thing for me is that i had a pretty good streak of not having to watch the movies of characters i couldn't care less about. Like dr strange and antman.

Now they are pretty much forcing me to watch captain marvel.