The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Everybody before Thanos snapped his fingers are pretty much gone...still lowkey surprised they gave Gamora the boot but it hey...it needed to be done

Gamora needed to go for Thanos but I'm still in shock she's not going to be in Guardians 3. Part of me thinks she'll come back in some way to be in that but it would also cheapen her death and I don't want that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just seen it...

I thought is was dope. They killed damn near everybody :picard:

But thats not surprising... Thanos had to live up to the role of being the big bad and the toughest foe in the galaxy.

He did:yeshrug:

But most of them are coming back. You can’t kill off some of your strongest characters die off.

Can’t have a BP2 with no BP

Can’t have a Spiderman 2 with no Spiderman

I thought the Captain Marvel shyt was dope. Definitely looking forward to the next one but people are coming back. Some anyway, none of the Asgardians, Gomorra, Loki, etc. are returning

This was basically supposed to be the end:yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

According to this video, Feige said Carol Danvers will be "by far the most powerful character they've ever introduced in a movie." So get ready for the Mary Sue comments.

I'm ready
Qz6MVO0.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So what i meant earlier about a rush job with the black order is that in the books each of them has a unique "niche" that individualizes them.

Ebony Maw is telekinesis/telepathy, Cull is basically a "Hulk", but Corvus Glaive's ability [apart from super soldier physical attributes] was immortality. As long as his scythe thing wasn't destroyed, he survives/regenerates from any injury and even obliteration.

More so than that, Corvus is actually the GOAT of the group [Thanos favorite one] and is every bit as charismatic as Ebony Maw. He invades planets with those creatures we saw in Wakanda, and after he kills all of a planet's greatest warriors, he goes to their leaders and says Thanos will accept your surrender if you give a "tribute". A 'tribute' being the decapitated heads of the oldest child in every home. And of course he's smug about everything.

Proxima Midnight is Corvus Glaive's wife, and is "Wonder Woman" [or perhaps "Valkryie"] physically, with a cosmic lance comparable in power to Thor's hammer. Disperses energy and can basically become a "light saber" lance when thrown.

Basically these 4 together are Avenger's level villains on their own. But obviously Corvus and Proxima had to get dialed back a bit bc not enough time for the personalities, and bc Cap/Widow/Falcon had to have someone to fight.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh if he didn’t let his emotions overpower him like a little hoe this whole shyt woulda been over quick I’m pissed

Literally dude coulda waited like 10 seconds and killed that man but he had to get a punch in over some alien p*ssy

Strange saw it happening the way it was supposed to happen.... :francis: I knew starlord would flip out look what happened when Ego told him he killed his mother...:whew: I knew the minute he said what he did Quill would lose his shyt...