The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
yall talkin about black panther and wakanda not gettin the real spectrum of attention it was supposed to or whatever gotta realize this movie was for the most part planned out before before BP was even released. I cant say which parts of which was filmed first, but it SEEMS they wrote BP up just to be another hero, like he was in Civil War. Hes given that same level of magnitude. Ergo, im left to believe most of the wakanda segment was written, film and directed before the BP movie even dropped. Of course people came in expecting one thing, but based on the actual cinematography and word choices, this was done before BP

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
yall talkin about black panther and wakanda not gettin the real spectrum of attention it was supposed to or whatever gotta realize this movie was for the most part planned out before before BP was even released. I cant say which parts of which was filmed first, but it SEEMS they wrote BP up just to be another hero, like he was in Civil War. Hes given that same level of magnitude. Ergo, im left to believe most of the wakanda segment was written, film and directed before the BP movie even dropped.
BP and Wakanda got a lot of screen time imo

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The ending is the one main issue I have with the flick because it's like "yeah sure we're going to erase black panther and spider man and all the guardians from existence" The shyt isn't even close to believable. But, it was still a good moment in the moment and I can't wait to see how they all come back. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow.

Also, even tough the ending didn't really have the sting I would've liked, I do love the idea of the original avengers being the main crew left and having to get the band together for one last ride. That's good shyt

The Gamora shyt broke me though and then Star Lord's reaction to it really broke me because I knew it was coming and he reacted the only way he knew how to react
yall talkin about black panther and wakanda not gettin the real spectrum of attention it was supposed to or whatever gotta realize this movie was for the most part planned out before before BP was even released. I cant say which parts of which was filmed first, but it SEEMS they wrote BP up just to be another hero, like he was in Civil War. Hes given that same level of magnitude. Ergo, im left to believe most of the wakanda segment was written, film and directed before the BP movie even dropped.
They were filming that third act in Wakanda last summer so yeah, it's bytching about nothing and not realizing how movies are made. I mean the whole 3rd act was in Wakanda, what more did nikkas really want? You gotta serve everyone in the movie and by sheer logic, not everyone will get equal time.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
BP and Wakanda got a lot of screen time imo
they gave them pretty much the whole second half of the movie. If this was filmed before BP was the critical and commercial success it ended up being, that means they showed ALOT of faith that Chadwick plus everybody (plus the theme of Wakanda) were gonna also be a huge success :ehh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they gave them pretty much the whole second half of the movie. If this was filmed before BP was the critical and commercial success it ended up being, that means they showed ALOT of faith that Chadwick plus everybody (plus the theme of Wakanda) were gonna also be a huge success :ehh:

You can add the theme afterward so I wouldn't look at that as foreshadowing or faith. BUT, the other shyt you said? Yes. Feige has said as much. He said they had faith the movie would do what it did (maybe not on that scale) and that people would love it so they could do the entire third act in Wakanda and people would be down. He said if not, then maybe they would've had to retool it but luckily it never came to that