The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just got back home brehs.... this movie was fukking legit...:wow:

ENDING WAS DARK ASF.....:dwillhuh::mjcry:

I was super excited to see how stormbreaker was made just like mjolnir with metal forged from the heart of a dwarf star....:wow: Just like Odin said.

Doctor Strange and Stark finally meeting :wow: those two Ego's clashing....

Spiderman in the Iron spider suit with the pincers... :wow:

When Cap stepped out of the shadows and they proceeded to whip proxima midnight's & glaive's ass... :wow:

When Thor came back fully powered up with Groot and Rocket Rac00n ready to fight... :wow:

When they showed the shadow figure on that soul stone planet and it turned out to be a docile
Red Skull I was legit like...:ohhh:

So much heroics....

But Thanos was on some suicide mission he didn't give a fukk what it took, It's strange I wanted to hate him so much but he wasn't a detestable villan he was kinda likeable... He had mad respect for stark which was :dwillhuh: Stark in that Titan suit boy, sheeeeeit.... :wow: he put up the fight of his fukking life...

And that ending...:wow:

Black panther, Bucky, Spiderman disappeared erased from existence.... I noticed the sky was grey ASF wasn't even sunny anymore. Okoye was hurt when BP faded, & When peter said he didn't want to go... :mjcry:

9.5 / 10 marvel done did it again.... See DC this is how you write a compelling villain...

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You can add the theme afterward so I wouldn't look at that as foreshadowing or faith. BUT, the other shyt you said? Yes. Feige has said as much. He said they had faith the movie would do what it did (maybe not on that scale) and that people would love it so they could do the entire third act in Wakanda and people would be down. He said if not, then maybe they would've had to retool it but luckily it never came to that
Yeah we saying the same thing. Wakanda got as much burn as logically possible. Its weird you got one side that thought there was too many subplots then you got another side that just wanted it to basically be BP2. This might be the most polarizing joint to come out in a min

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The ending is the one main issue I have with the flick because it's like "yeah sure we're going to erase black panther and spider man and all the guardians from existence" The shyt isn't even close to believable. But, it was still a good moment in the moment and I can't wait to see how they all come back. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow.

Also, even tough the ending didn't really have the sting I would've liked, I do love the idea of the original avengers being the main crew left and having to get the band together for one last ride. That's good shyt

The Gamora shyt broke me though and then Star Lord's reaction to it really broke me because I knew it was coming and he reacted the only way he knew how to react

They were filming that third act in Wakanda last summer so yeah, it's bytching about nothing and not realizing how movies are made. I mean the whole 3rd act was in Wakanda, what more did nikkas really want? You gotta serve everyone in the movie and by sheer logic, not everyone will get equal time.

I dont care what yall say He wouldn't have acted like that.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thats the thing about comics I dont like. They always come back. DC does this as well. Superman dies but doesn't. Jason Todd dies then, lazurus pit. Stop killing and bringing them back if they not going to stay dead why do it? Killmongers death was way more impactful to me than this because he gone, aint no do over. I hoping even when they bring them back there is some major consequences to those characters that keeps their death meaningful even when they come back. And not just a sacrifice from other characters who didnt die. Im not mad(that's the story) I just dont care for it personally.
you under the belief that everybody or most people gonna return as they do. The thought process going into this is that they have to fill in slots for phase 4. They cant fill in slots if guys still taking up screen time bro. Are some people gonna come back? Yeah. We can still guess the character of Capn is gonna come back, but this is a great time for them to replace him w someone else. Iron Man is gonna certainly take a step back. Thor seems to be due for a set back. Hulk is gonna have to go through a mental retooling. While some people may come back, I feel youre wrong to think they're gonna come back and be the face of the game again

it was an ungodly stupid moment, but didnt he do some mad reactive shyt for her in the past two movies? its a high reach but it might be within character :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Dude, have you not watched guardians 1 or 2? Star Lord isn't the most emotionally mature guy for starters and 2, that's a very real reaction. We all like to act like we'd be soldiers in that situation and stick to the mission, etc etc, but if you just heard the woman or man you loved was killed and the person who did it is right there standing your face, you're going to go off. Not to mention you've already seen your mom die and your dad die AND your surrogate dad die. The last thing that person needs to hear is there last emotional tether is now gone. That is a real fukking emotion

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's more insulting than having an overabundance of humor is that it isn't even funny.

RDJ: "the avengers... earth's mightiest heroes"

Alien girl: "you mean like kevin bacon??"

that actually got a few laughs in my theater:what:

i don't even....:what:

That's a reference to a scene from GotG where Star Lord is explaining the plot of Footloose to Gamora and refers to Kevin Bacon as a "great hero".

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah we saying the same thing. Wakanda got as much burn as logically possible. Its weird you got one side that thought there was too many subplots then you got another side that just wanted it to basically be BP2. This might be the most polarizing joint to come out in a min

:russ:This is why I don't get into internet discussions about certain shyt.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The more and more I think about the quill scene the closer I am to calling it lazy writing...there really is no getting past the fact that they just basically made Nebula unable to stop Quill for the sakes of involving her somewhat like the comic does (I won’t spoil that)

She’s standing like a foot from him and Tony is warning what’s about to happen. Quill is a fat fukk, she could’ve detained him dolo probably

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The more and more I think about the quill scene the closer I am to calling it lazy writing...there really is no getting past the fact that they just basically made Nebula unable to stop Quill for the sakes of involving her somewhat like the comic does (I won’t spoil that)

She’s standing like a foot from him and Tony is warning what’s about to happen. Quill is a fat fukk, she could’ve detained him dolo probably

That's not lazy writing. Nebula had her brief moment of mourning too. She was in shock as well. Quill deals with his emotions differently than Nebula. Every one in that scene is perfectly in character