The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Here's an interesting bit of character arc development I think people could have missed: Star-Lord tries to hold back Drax from shortsightedly getting at Thanos, who killed his wife and child, in detriment to the plan on Knowhere. But once Star-Lord loses someone at the hands of Thanos, he's the one shortsightedly getting in the way of the plan and ruining things. Star-Lord's comment to Tony about being 50% human and so 50% "stupid" is important because of this - because he's human, he's emotional, and does "stupid" things

He also reacted the same way against his father in GOTG2. He really is a dope character. Flaws and all. Stupid move, but he's still a G.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something to ponder on, if Thanos only wants to destroy half the universe, then why did he kill everybody on Knowhere, Xandar, and every surviving Asgardian?

That's just three examples of genocide right there.

Pretty sure Thor said Thanos only killed half of the Asgardians

Wiped out all those dwarves and left Peter Dinklage, definitely plausible

True but he also implied that Thanos spared his life because he made the gauntlet for him

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got lucky that it was a diverse crowd (which is hard to find in Auburn) there, cause it was a good balance. nikkas lost it when they showed Wakanda, nikkas (im using nikkas just in general here) lost it when Captain Marvel logo was shown, nikkas responded well to the jokes. Im glad I went dolo but Im also glad I went with a full crowd
Breh what the fukk?!!!:stopitslime:
I didn't know she was in the movie:stopitslime: i thought she was gunna be the next one:hhh:
Jesus christ im off this thread:gucci:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh what the fukk?!!!:stopitslime:
I didn't know she was in the movie:stopitslime: i thought she was gunna be the next one:hhh:
Jesus christ im off this thread:gucci:
she isnt in this movie breh, but I forgot what thread I was in. Im removing that off my post and exiting this thread

edit that outta your post too

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Quill came in and recked these nikkas low key. :ehh:

And fukked everything up also.

Accidentally fukked up the other thread :beli:

You're gonna be in the banned :russ:

Strange gave up the stone because he knew in the one vision he saw where they won tony was alive

That or simply that Thanos needed to have the time stone for the avengers to eventually win and he thought that he could at least save tony in that moment by negotiating