The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something to ponder on, if Thanos only wants to destroy half the universe, then why did he kill everybody on Knowhere, Xandar, and every surviving Asgardian?

That's just three examples of genocide right there.
Knowhere I am sure most of them bounced. I can't speak on xandar. And technically the asgardians are from a different universe.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why I felt that black panther the movie wad bigger than the avengers. Dude became a cult icon and a hero to millions of black kids and they treated him like a set extra in the grand scheme of things.

When seeing him show up in this movie it felt out of place. Like he belongs in his own films alone

I got that vibe too. Treated Panther like a random body, and not king of Wakanda

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Just realized that no matter what they do that Loki, Gamora, Vision and Heimdell ain't ever coming back
Not gonna miss a single one of them to be honest. I actually had to go to the toilet during the film and specifically waited for a Gamora scene to dash out.

now that this phase of Marvel is done, yall be prepared for the REAL story to begin

ab0f310265ca64a83d54790845dd97d6--marvel.jpg
What are you talking about? Ain't shyt done :gucci:

Sounding like them Walking Dead comic fans who couldn't stop yapping about Neagan and Lucille, two whole seasons before they actually fukking showed up.
Then they should have edited that scene with him disappearing. I read that shuri will be the new bp. And bp 2 will be about girl power with okoye
And then how would they explain him being missing in Avengers 4, which has already started shooting? :comeon:

He's coming back along with Spiderman. Shuri the new BP? :russ:
Another end credit scene shoulda been the Wakandians all beat up going underground to the great mound to revive Killmonger to help:wow:
No :scust:
Was Thanos looking at a sunset on a random planet or was he looking at the same one killmonger wanted to see at the end of BP?
Is this a real question?
The love ya'll have for Killmonger :mjlol:
You know how rare it is to have a superhero movie and have the villain not only win, but COMPLETELY DECIMATE ANY AND EVERYTHING?

Marvel does not give a fukk about your preconceptions.
We all knew this was gonna be a two-parter. Would be hard to maintain interest in the 2nd part if the villian loses in the 1st part don't you think?
I really wonder why Rocket, Nebula, Okoye, and M'Baku were the only non-OG Avengers they decided to keep alive.
They aren't Avengers and some people had to stay alive. Ant-man for one is definitely still around.
What are the chances that Doctor Stranger gave him a fake stone to make him think he won? :jbhmm:
A fake stone that successfully allowed him to turn back time and do that finger snap thing?

I'm guessing pretty low:mjlol:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Star Lord can't crack no more jokes when he comes back.:birdman:

Star Lord: *joke*

Me: You know what's funny? LETTING THANOS GET AWAY WHEN HALF OF THE LIVES OF THE UNIVERSE DEPEND ON YOU KEEPING YOUR shyt TOGETHER FOR JUST 5 MORE MINUTES

My girl: Why are you yelling at the screen?

Me: YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SEE SPIDERMAN DIE. I WAS:mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Wish i would have seen this with a rowdier audience only time that happened was in ready player one
I got lucky that it was a diverse crowd (which is hard to find in Auburn) there, cause it was a good balance. nikkas lost it when they showed Wakanda,
nikkas (im using nikkas just in general here) lost it when Captain Marvel logo was shown
, nikkas responded well to the jokes. Im glad I went dolo but Im also glad I went with a full crowd

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not gonna miss a single one of them to be honest. I actually had to go to the toilet during the film and specifically waited for a Gamora scene to dash out.

What are you talking about? Ain't shyt done :gucci:

Sounding like them Walking Dead comic fans who couldn't stop yapping about Neagan and Lucille, two whole seasons before they actually fukking showed up.

And then how would they explain him being missing in Avengers 4, which has already started shooting? :comeon:

He's coming back along with Spiderman. Shuri the new BP? :russ:

No :scust:

Is this a real question?
The love ya'll have for Killmonger :mjlol:

We all knew this was gonna be a two-parter. Would be hard to maintain interest in the 2nd part if the villian loses in the 1st part don't you think?

They aren't Avengers and some people had to stay alive. Ant-man for one is definitely still around.

A fake stone that successfully allowed him to turn back time and do that finger snap thing?

I'm guessing pretty low:mjlol:
Let me believe it's not real:mjcry: