The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just finished and it was.....:wow::wow::wow:
fukking speechless at that ending SUPER fukkING DARK ON SOME EMPIRE STRIKES BACK shyt....

Marvel ended that shyt with a fukking cliffhanger and this shyt was epic, 9.5/10 :mjcry: the entire audience was gasping and crying at the end...

See. I should have seen this with the late audience. I aint feel like coming out of White folks ville. at 7,8,9 at night.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I swear some of y'all have no faith in the MCU as if they haven't made some of the best comic book movies ever over the last few years. They will not screw up A4.
Seriously. This ain't no DC "throw some shyt against the wall and see what sticks" planning here.

This is precision. This is excellence.

In Marvel We Trust:salute:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Something to ponder on, if Thanos only wants to destroy half the universe, then why did he kill everybody on Knowhere, Xandar, and every surviving Asgardian?

That's just three examples of genocide right there.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And now that Xandar has been devastated, do you think theres just one member of the Nova Corp. left?:sas2:
A man called nova
737019.jpg

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just a theory, but to fool Thanos on what is real?
Thanos dipped and everybody started disappearing. Check the end credit screen as well.

Was that like a cut scene or something they didnt show thanos on xandar
The reality stone was on Xandar. Thanos said he fukked that planet up to get it.