The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm still shook even tho the movie was done hours ago :picard:

When the movie ended there was no clapping. Literally silence in the theatre. I'm sitting in the seat pondering life like:

g6v1x.jpg

Thanos actually snapped his fingers and made shyt disappear :dwillhuh:
It was still a packed house with people waiting for the end credits scene

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I hope they shoe in Alpha Flight with Captain Marvel at some point or even get the Ultimates poppin in some way.

Monica Rambeau is in Captain Marvel supposedly right??

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I swear if they bring Captain Marvel in as some mary sue effortlessly kicking Thanos' ass :stopitslime:

Word.

It took Spiderman, Strange, Iron man, Drax, Mantis, and that dumb fukk Star Lord just to slow Thanos down. I don't want her to come in out of nowhere and start beating the shyt out of Thanos.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would someone get emotional about something if they know it's a sham? There are literally no stakes. Why would people get emotional about a character they know isn't really dead? That makes no sense. I'm not gonna shed tears or be moved when I know a character has a new movie coming out next year. You guys can't shame people into reacting illogically. It was fun and all but people getting emotional about Spiderman and Black Panther dying baffle me.

But you’re not gonna be thinking of this in the moment. Most people aren’t as heavy into the production schedule as we are.

Also, think about what this likely implies is gonna happen in the next movie with that whole “life for a life” theme they were pushing in this one