The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still shook even tho the movie was done hours ago :picard:

When the movie ended there was no clapping. Literally silence in the theatre. I'm sitting in the seat pondering life like:

g6v1x.jpg

Thanos actually snapped his fingers and made shyt disappear :dwillhuh:
Everybody clapped at mine:pachaha:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why would someone get emotional about something if they know it's a sham? There are literally no stakes. Why would people get emotional about a character they know isn't really dead? That makes no sense. I'm not gonna shed tears or be moved when I know a character has a new movie coming out next year. You guys can't shame people into reacting illogically. It was fun and all but people getting emotional about Spiderman and Black Panther dying baffle me.
Watch out man...if you didn't like every little thing about this movie you're not allowed to talk about it and post in this thread.

Criticism not allowed, only praise.

Everything was perfect :smugfavre:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My thoughts.

1. When Dr Strange gave Thanos the time stone, maybe that was the including in the 1 and 14 million scenario.
2. Drax is the most useless character at this point. Mantis passed him. He's also the only one who's jokes don't make any sense. He also was the weak link in Guardians 2.
3. I called it when Hulk got beat so bad, he was shook and left Banner hanging the whole movie.
4. For the people mad about Wakanda and BP playing a small role, THEY JUST GOT IN THE GAME. They barely know what's going on full and have had little time invested.
5. It would suck if Thor/Cap/Stark don't make it past Avengers 4. They're powers/capabilities have peaked. It feels like they're in their super hero prime :wow:
6. Ebony Maw deserves his own movie.
7. Ebony Maw had to be killed off or else Thanos would've got the gems sooner. And if he was in Wakanda, a lot of people would've died BEFORE Thanos snapped his fingers.
8. I had a feeling Gamora knew where the soul stone was, the moment she spoke about Thanos in the trailer.

WHAT IF MOST OF THE CHARACTERS WHO LEFT ALIVE, are the ones who actually die in Avengers 4???? What if they get killed in the process of saving everyone else.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just finished and it was.....:wow::wow::wow:
fukking speechless at that ending SUPER fukkING DARK ON SOME EMPIRE STRIKES BACK shyt....

Marvel ended that shyt with a fukking cliffhanger and this shyt was epic, 9.5/10 :mjcry: the entire audience was gasping and crying at the end...

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Any of you watch movies alone? I'ma prolly just catch this alone in order to watch it ASAP.
Sometimes. I'm about to do that tommorrow. With Thor Ragnarok a female friend invited me and with Black Pentha I went alone. fukk the dumb shyt ride dolo breh :myman:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Just seen this, pretty solid :ehh:

Positives

Marvel is 2 for 2 with villians this year. Thanos is a beast. How many villans say they're gonna do something and actually do it :ohlawd:. Whole theater got quiet when he told Thor he should've went for the head :demonic:

All the fight scenes were really well done

Thor's goofy ass stole the show again:mjlol: I definitely want to see Thor 4 at some point. I don't know what it would be about considering everything major character in his life is either dead or wants nothing to do with these movies anymore:skip:

The Doctor Strange/Iron man scenes were everything I hoped it would be and more. If I to pick two heroes in the MCU that would hate each other it would have been those two and and I'm glad the Russo Brothers thought the same way:blessed:

Negatives

That "we're out of time tonight folks, tune in to impact on Thursday to find out what happened" ending. The whole theater groaned and had the :francis: face when those credits rolled.

That Roman Regins push captain marvel is getting out of nowhere :snoop:

Killing all the characters we know have sequels coming out thus rendering their deaths meaningless:martin:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They've even got the Agents Of SHIELD talking about the multiverse theory, alternate timelines and "the weird things happening in New York" tonight :ohhh:

Last edited:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Lettuce take a look at Thor, brehs...

Dude started as the fight happy guy with the magic hammer who was the second strongest guy on the team....

Lost his hammer and still beat the shyt out of Hulk. Then he reached Super Saiyan levels and went toe to toe with the Goddess of Death...

Then evolved into a guy who survived a Thanos attack, took on a full blast from a star, saved everybody's ass in Wakanda by himself, and was the only person who remotely came close to killing Thanos.

Odin would've been proud:mjcry: