The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would someone get emotional about something if they know it's a sham? There are literally no stakes. Why would people get emotional about a character they know isn't really dead? That makes no sense. I'm not gonna shed tears or be moved when I know a character has a new movie coming out next year. You guys can't shame people into reacting illogically. It was fun and all but people getting emotional about Spiderman and Black Panther dying baffle me.
You got to let yourself get lost in the moment. But I don't get scared after watching a scary movie cause it is just a movie so :yeshrug:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just dropped $30 2 see this ... it better be good

:stopitslime:

:lolbron: I bought a "assesible seat" [
If they make me give up my seat, I'm demanding several tickets /SPOILER]
3D/Imax seats ranged within 13 to 16 dollars man. I missed the first 20 minutes, but I sped off on the plug for the last matinee of the day and only had to pay $6 for digital :ehh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still shook even tho the movie was done hours ago :picard:

When the movie ended there was no clapping. Literally silence in the theatre. I'm sitting in the seat pondering life like:

g6v1x.jpg

Thanos actually snapped his fingers and made shyt disappear :dwillhuh:

I’ve seen a lot of movies in theaters in my lifetime. Don’t think I’ve ever experienced a stunned silence like that at the end of a movie