The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need @Silver Surfer to grab the glove.:mjcry:
3262759-gauntlet+grab+2.jpg

I would've loved to see a scene where Captain America confronts Thanos:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I also think knowing the characters are coming back doesn't really take away from the impact those moments can have on someone invested in this universe. You might not be devastated/crying/shocked, but consider the compositions of those scenes: Complete silence, no backing soundtrack, pretty much no dialogue, utter confusion, stunned chaos, beloved characters crumbling and disintegrating into dust, Spider-Man begging for his life.... if those moments had no effect on you even if you knew it's a sham, you a robot. Good filmmaking is good filmmaking :yeshrug:

:mjlol: Kids were freaking the fukk out too.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized Spider-Man almost taking the gauntlet off is kind of a callback to this moment from the comics
Kind of.
In that fight though thanos had all the gems and already killed half the universe. He depowered himself for fun and were toying with the heroes. But that was part of the plan and he could not see silver surfer. Cap knew he had no chance in hell and this after Thor was turned to glass. Still though.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I also think knowing the characters are coming back doesn't really take away from the impact those moments can have on someone invested in this universe. You might not be devastated/crying/shocked, but consider the compositions of those scenes: Complete silence, no backing soundtrack, pretty much no dialogue, utter confusion, stunned chaos, beloved characters crumbling and disintegrating into dust, Spider-Man begging for his life.... if those moments had no effect on you even if you knew it's a sham, you a robot. Good filmmaking is good filmmaking :yeshrug:

Why would someone get emotional about something if they know it's a sham? There are literally no stakes. Why would people get emotional about a character they know isn't really dead? That makes no sense. I'm not gonna shed tears or be moved when I know a character has a new movie coming out next year. You guys can't shame people into reacting illogically. It was fun and all but people getting emotional about Spiderman and Black Panther dying baffle me.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm still shook even tho the movie was done hours ago :picard:

When the movie ended there was no clapping. Literally silence in the theatre. I'm sitting in the seat pondering life like:

g6v1x.jpg

Thanks actually snapped his fingers and made shyt disappear :dwillhuh:

"You should've went for the head." *snap*

nikka:Sasbrown: