The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man disney should take alot of heat for this movie.

Tchalla
Bucky
Spider-Man
Are fan favorites.

Then you keep steve rogers punk ass and Robert downey who said he tired of Iron man it makes zero sense.

More than likely the characters that disappeared are gonna come back in the next one at some cost to the OGs

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Should've went for the head is going to be a classic line for a while.

I didn't miss the hulk but that was bad characterization. If he got beat like that he would not be scared he would be angry. He should have come back more savage and mindless.

Thanos did whoop that ass though.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I sniff a Shuri/Peter Parker romance soon happening. They both the same age, have higher intellect and the world is now open to Wakanda, which might mean Shuri could easily become an American citizen, which she kinda hinted at the end of BP since she likes westernized culture
Yeah I can totally see that happening, if you choose to completly ignore the MJ reference at the end of Spiderman Homecoming :ld:.

Get that weak fantasy shyt outta here man :camby:

Have the characters appeared in the same scene or even acknowledged the existence of one another in the films to this point? :mjlol:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What are the chances that Doctor Stranger gave him a fake stone to make him think he won? :jbhmm:
Nah. Thanos actually used the time stone to bring the mind stone back.

I'm thinking that everything that has happened is all part of the one scenario out of 14 million where the heroes win, which will lead into Part 2. That's why Strange was so calm with giving him the time stone even though he said he'd sacrifice everybody first before giving it to Thanos. Strange already knows the outcome...

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Nah. Thanos actually used the time stone to bring the mind stone back.

I'm thinking that everything that has happened is all part of the one scenario out of 14 million where the heroes win, which will lead into Part 2. That's why Strange was so calm with giving him the time stone even though he said he'd sacrifice everybody first before giving it to Thanos. Strange already knows the outcome...
this..everything is happening the way it needs to in order for them to win

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just realized that no matter what they do that Loki, Gamora, Vision and Heimdell ain't ever coming back
Gamora got the best shot since she is part of the soul stone. The rest you mentioned yeah they dead.
Also I am sure they are going to rebuild vision.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Just realized that no matter what they do that Loki, Gamora, Vision and Heimdell ain't ever coming back

Heimdell is the unsung hero here. If he doesn't send Hulk back to earth, Hulk doesn't crash into the Sanctum and doesnt warn everybody about Thanos.