The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
If you said they'd kill most of the cast prior to seeing this movie pull the post up because I don't recall anyone saying that.

"The snap" was discussed as a possibility but even that was seen as some fanboy shyt they most likely wouldn't do. The vast majority of people didn't even think Thanos would get all 6 Stones in this movie.

Fred.
i don't even consider what happened "death." i didn't predict they'd all disappear from the snap, but when you know there are almost certainly gonna be sequels and there's a whole nother movie, it takes impact away from those "deaths" at least to me

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye was probably sitting at the dinner table fighting the urge to go join the fight only to watch his entire family turn to dust. that'd be a great opening shot of the first A4 trailer actually. fukked up, but everyone wanted Hawkeye to show up, open on him, then just crush his fukkin soul

Ben.

Heisenbrook
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL
Gonna be headed out pretty soon to go and watch the 10:30 showing, did pretty good avoiding spoilers, all I really know is the last 15 minutes are gonna be insane.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Marvel is king of the fake trailer and I love them for it. They dont spoil a thing.

Thor tried to tell everybody that he was the strongest Avenger, but they didn't wanna listen...
Look at them now...all dead and shyt while the Thunder God taking out whole armies by himself:Sasbrown:

Ya Thor was a definite star in this movie

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I assumed that was "the after life", yeah. The Soul Stone lets you access people's souls, etc.

Fred.

No doubt - I got the impression that it uses Gamora's soul like a battery to power it.

Adam Warlock lived inside it in the books for a minute as well.

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just dropped $30 2 see this ... it better be good

:stopitslime:

:lolbron: I bought a "assesible seat" [
If they make me give up my seat, I'm demanding several tickets /SPOILER]

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I don't remember him faking it in this storyline...from what I recall he was banished there by the cosmic gods after a trial...after the Gauntlet was taken from him.

In infinity Gauntlet issue 6...they show him on some random planet on a farm
He blew himself up to avoid any judgment. Warlock saw through it and went to his farm, and let him be

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
He blew himself up to avoid any judgment. Warlock saw through it and went to his farm, and let him be

And that's really why they don't need Adam Warlock. They have WAY to much history together for it to be brought up in a single film Hell he's damn near a friend of Thanos, no way to convey that in this next movie.