The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its kinda fukked up. you watch this movie and then go run into the new books out now. and the running gag is how no dead hero/villain ever stays dead. even in the most serious of storylines.
:mjlol:
Thats the thing about comics I dont like. They always come back. DC does this as well. Superman dies but doesn't. Jason Todd dies then, lazurus pit. Stop killing and bringing them back if they not going to stay dead why do it? Killmongers death was way more impactful to me than this because he gone, aint no do over. I hoping even when they bring them back there is some major consequences to those characters that keeps their death meaningful even when they come back. And not just a sacrifice from other characters who didnt die. Im not mad(that's the story) I just dont care for it personally.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What an incredible fukking movie

Quill and Wanda are fukking dikkheads. I’ll leave it at that
Their was no reason for you to say that:camby::camby: now I'm on the look out for them 2 doing some fukk shyt:mindblown:
Why can't you just keep that shyt to yourself smh:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I didn't miss the hulk but that was bad characterization. If he got beat like that he would not be scared he would be angry. He should have come back more savage and mindless.

Definitely some Worf Effect type shyt, But it didn't really bother me. It was some Wolverine v Proteus type shyt. Where Wolverine would see that nikka and flat out dip.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Should've hit everybody with the
tumblr_p5p2wum1Uv1qeqbsjo1_500.jpg

:russ:

"Ugly, overpowered Mary Sue, feminist agenda, blah blah"

There you go brehs. Yall don't have to answer I got it for ya
:pachaha:

Marvel dikkrider....Wanda, BW, and soon to be Marvel will be a dread to watch.:hhh:

Dr. Strange with the Tien...:wow:

Why did they have to ret-con Thor's lost eye and weapon...?:francis:

Falcon just with the auto pistols...:heh:

Never been a CPT America fan, but that nikka the real co-leader with Strange....:wow::wow:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the thing about comics I dont like. They always come back. DC does this as well. Superman dies but doesn't. Jason Todd dies then, lazurus pit. Stop killing and bringing them back if they not going to stay dead why do it? Killmongers death was way more impactful to me than this because he gone, aint no do over. I hoping even when they bring them back there is some major consequences to those characters that keeps their death meaningful even when they come back. And not just a sacrifice from other characters who didnt die. Im not mad(that's the story) I just dont care for it personally.
It is all financial
You make money from there death.
You make money from there resurrection. Superman was the blueprint.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Should've hit everybody with the
tumblr_p5p2wum1Uv1qeqbsjo1_500.jpg

:russ:

"Ugly, overpowered Mary Sue, feminist agenda, blah blah"

There you go brehs. Yall don't have to answer I got it for ya
:pachaha:

Marvel dikkrider....Wanda, BW, and soon to be Marvel will be a dread to watch.:hhh:

Dr. Strange with the Tien...:wow:

Why did they have to ret-con Thor's lost eye and weapon...?:francis:

Falcon just with the auto pistols...:heh:

Never been a CPT America fan, but that nikka the real co-leader with Strange....:wow::wow: