The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Purposely booked three days off for this movie :lolbron:
yea man, shyt. I'm actually from work until the 17th of may. i need to catch this on a rainy ass Monday. i don't fukk with teenagers and kids n shyt, i like to sit and watch the fukking previews and have folks shut the fukk up lol

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah, but we also know the vast majority of the OG Avengers die in the next movie.

This was really the only way to have damn near everyone die without ending the MCU.

Fred.

Now that would’ve been one hell of an ending if he actually did that:wow:

I remember reading when Thanos got the Heart of the Universe and practically became everything. Sh!t was crazy:wow:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Late pass - but that scene after he snaps his fingers. Is that supposed to be inside the Soul Stone? :ohhh:It has that orange glow too.

At first glance - I took it to be his imagination - or a scenario he cooked up, using the Gauntlet, but this would make way more sense. :patrice:

Does that mean that Gamora is trapped in there now, and not necessarily dead?:ohhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
None of them have contracts going forward so putting them on a shelf via "retirement" is kind of a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure 1-2 will ride off into the sun set but virtually everyone in this movie that died is coming back....so just logistically, damn near all the old talent has to leave one way or another.

And this isn't directed at you but this thread is full of people saying "oh man, they're bringing everyone back that died, so ti cheapens their deaths!"....when literally no one thought they'd kill 10+ characters in a single movie. If you would've told me BP and Spider-Man die in this movie I would've thought you were high.

In hindsight it's easy to say this wasn't a bold move....but nobody seen it coming.

Fred.
bold move to the average joe, absolutely. i'm just a jackass who reads about this shyt every day and has seen every movie 5 times, and knows how comic books work

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
it's great and all, but it's basically a false high. we all know they're coming back and Thanos will lose in part 2.

Oh, I know about it. I've been a Thanos Stan since I was a kid. It was just great seeing Thanos do his thing on the big screen and actually see him kill half the life in the universe.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bold move to the average joe, absolutely. i'm just a jackass who reads about this shyt every day and has seen every movie 5 times, and knows how comic books work

If you said they'd kill most of the cast prior to seeing this movie pull the post up because I don't recall anyone saying that.

"The snap" was discussed as a possibility but even that was seen as some fanboy shyt they most likely wouldn't do. The vast majority of people didn't even think Thanos would get all 6 Stones in this movie.

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Easily the greatest movie theater experience I’ve ever been a part of.

I’m talkimg about regular non nerdy black ppl stressed the fukk out during the last 2-3 mins....

Black panther evaporating damn near started a riot

Spidey evaporating....nikkas were all the way fed up...

shyt was beautiful. The movie was a whirlwind of emotions. My goodness....

Thanos was literally everything and more....that’s a bad muthafukka

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Late pass - but that scene after he snaps his fingers. Is that supposed to be inside the Soul Stone? :ohhh:It has that orange glow too.

At first glance - I took it to be his imagination - or a scenario he cooked up, using the Gauntlet, but this would make way more sense. :patrice:

Does that mean that Gamora is trapped in there now, and not necessarily dead?:ohhh:

I assumed that was "the after life", yeah. The Soul Stone lets you access people's souls, etc.

Fred.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Okoye had to watch tchala disappear when her whole life was dedicated to keeping him safe but there was nothing she could do but watch him fade away :to:

Yeah, seeing T'Challa fade away irks me. He too iconic for that to happen to him.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
bunch of the trailer stuff was fake huh? that running shot with Hulk, shot of Shuri shooting was completely different, Spiderman swinging without catching Drax and Mantis, etc.
Marvel is king of the fake trailer and I love them for it. They dont spoil a thing.

I would have said Thor before Ragnarok. I feel like that movie was so damn good and was so successful it may have extended Thor's life in the universe... but who knows. i'd love for him to be in GotG3 too.

as i said in my long ass post, they took Thor from a solid character in decent movies to one of my favorite movie characters ever. he's probably my favorite avenger at the moment

Thor tried to tell everybody that he was the strongest Avenger, but they didn't wanna listen...
Look at them now...all dead and shyt while the Thunder God taking out whole armies by himself:Sasbrown: