The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Apex

Banned
Daps
Do i have to watch black panther to understand this? Didnt see BP yet

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Can some of the comicbook brehs name the comic that part 2 is based of? I really cant wait 1 year. Rep on sight.
They changed too much to really follow any book.

For instance, thanos is defeated, fakes his death, then goes to live on a farm and finds peace. Thats ending of the book. Here, he succeeds, then retreats to the farm

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Spiderman almost made me have water come out of my face:mjcry:

Again, Thanos beating Hulk so bad that Hulk stayed his ass inside...right there I knew Marvel was blessing us with the gawd version of Thanos.

And for the first time ever, people were on some "Man, fukk STARLORD!" shyt in theater. Cats were pissed...

People straight gasped when Thanos finally snapped his fingers and everything went quiet...

Marvel...they did it again....

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
They changed too much to really follow any book.

For instance, thanos is defeated, fakes his death, then goes to live on a farm and finds peace. Thats ending of the book. Here, he succeeds, then retreats to the farm
The best way to follow up on this is to read Infinity Gauntlet 2-5...that's the closest folks will get to an answer

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Why not just bring back gamorra if he mourns her death

I think if they were to go that route, it would cheapen her death. She was a dead woman walking once she told Thanos where the soul stone was. Now that he has all of the stones, his love for her is null and void. She was just a means to the end.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You know how rare it is to have a superhero movie and have the villain not only win, but COMPLETELY DECIMATE ANY AND EVERYTHING?

Marvel does not give a fukk about your preconceptions.
it's great and all, but it's basically a false high. we all know they're coming back and Thanos will lose in part 2.