The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just got back. It really is a good movie. I wanted it to be the best marvel movie, and I can't say that it is or isn't till the second viewing, but as of first viewing it's really is a good movie. I"m really impressed, this could have EASILY been a clusterfukk. But they balanced the characters well for the most part. Thanos was dope, the action was fantastic.

Is it What I WANTED in this film. No. But I don't think it would be possible for this to achieve what it set out to do. It's just so many different things to so many different people, young and old, male and female. When this started I was 25, For others They might have been 10, hell some weren't even born. From a business decision I"m absolutely not mad at the final product but the film I WANTED TO SEE, well, this wasn't it

THAT BEING SAID

Marvel needs to cut down on the humor. You can't have it both ways, either this shyt is for serious stakes or its not. One can make a case that they ultimately struck the right balance, but for me BLEH.

Didn't mind the black order.

Oh, and one character did some shyt WAY out of character, like legit had me :what:No spoilers, but YOU KNOW GOTDAMN WELL THAT WAS OUT OF CHARACTER for that character. especially with the stakes at the moment.

8/10

*WAIT THIS IS THE SPOILER THREAD*

OK, what the fukk was up with Starlord. That shyt was so fukking stupid. They wrote dude totally out of character. Yeah I get it he Loves Gamora, bu he isn't some got damn fool either, that shyt made me mad.

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos has been traveling the universe for who knows how long and seeing planets where people are struggling and/or on the verge of extinction. So he has a track record for this kind of thing.

Even after Gamora yelled at him for killing half her planet he said :sas1: "you were hungry wasn't you....resources were scarce...:sas2:....now every child goes to sleep with a full belly."

It's hard to argue with results.

As far as why he doesn't just use the Reality Stone to create more food or habitable planets or whatever....because the end result would still be the same. If you got....let's say 8 billion people on Earth....and you create 8 more Earths with 1 billion people each....before too long you'll have 64 billion people spread across 8 planets.

Fred.

How long before the half the people you murdered double back up? If their 8 billion people on earth you cut it down to 4 billion to me it kinda the same thing.Earth going to eventually rise back up to 8 billion and you right back to square one but now you just caused extermination of way more people.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds