The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
some more things: there was a part in the wakanda battle with War Machine hovering in the air raining bombs down on all kinds of mufukkas below that was good, and also his scene where he did a flyby carpet-bombing. :takedat: and isn't scarlet witch supposed to have a russian accent or whatever? :dahell: she was sounding like her ass was from nebraska or some shyt. and one last thing that i thought was funny that i haven't seen anyone mention was when tony walked past spiderman and 'knighted' his ass and said something like congratulations you're an avenger. :russ: in my theater, that shyt had the chappelle show delayed laughter from the rick james skit with the wesley snipes joke where it took a couple seconds for people to process what just happened. the part where the black order bytch says sw will die alone and then the bp girl and bw come up there and say she isn't alone.:takedat: and dudes was cheering when cap and bp were running,:ooh: shyt was THE shyt brehs.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I also think Thanos wants to be “right”. He told his people that dispassionate random halving was the solution and they didn’t listen. So now he’s putting his solution to the test on the ultimate scale.

He built a cult of worship on this philosophy and he committed to seeing it through.

Yeah. I mean....clearly he's nuts. But I wouldn't dismiss his idea out of hand. He seen the end result of people not following his plan (Titan) and the end result of following his plan through (Zen-Whoberi, Gamora's planet). That alone is reason enough for him to think he's doing the right thing.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
This gif always cracks me up.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I also think Thanos wants to be “right”. He told his people that dispassionate random halving was the solution and they didn’t listen. So now he’s putting his solution to the test on the ultimate scale.

He built a cult of worship on this philosophy and he committed to seeing it through.

There were parts of the film where I felt bad for Thanos. He really loved Gamora and you can tell he really believes in what he's doing, but at the same time you can also see that he really enjoys the brutally of it. Movie was fukking good and I'm seeing again it tomorrow.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im confused by this quote. You like they made Wakanda look less advance than they are?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fukk Quill and his bedwench...and Vision's gimped ass and Wanda:francis:

Up there with Civil War as far as Avengers films...:ehh:

Why the fukk is Black Widow still in this shyt...she's a waste:hhh:

Can clearly see the white liberal feminist agenda being pushed with CPT Marvel...Same thing with Last Jedi...Hollywood really though Hillary was going to win and this would be the years of the white heroine. :scust:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subtle thing but after Peter was like “have you seen the movie aliens?” And they eject Thanos’ henchmen out of the ship, the part where he falls out into space is exactly how they filmed the alien falling into space in the original alien movie. Same camera angle and even the way he flailed his arms was the same. Thought that was dope