The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Man...Im being honest. Obviously you have some sort of marvel bias.

If DC had this CGI people would shyt all over it. They didn't move real at all and looked super plastic.

I told y'all, I had faith in the directors and what they can do...they didn't deliver IMO. Lots of sloppy shyt including the CGI.

I know what I saw. Im not the only person saying that either. The CGI looked rushed and terrible. Sorry if that offends you.

I love me some Marvel, but they not above criticism. :yeshrug:

People who loved the flick are gonna justify the bad, they got the right to do that. But don't act like the shyt was perfect.
I get where you coming from breh but outside of the cgi suits you can't tell me Steppenwolf was the same quality as Thanos or the black order.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strangely enough T’Challa has had one movie and been in two excluding infinity war. And yet I have a closer attachment to the Wakandans, I thought T,Challa turning to dust was anticlimactic it didn’t have the reasonance his death deserved. I don’t blame the Russo’s though as to many shyt to juggle plus like many have said no one saw the behemoth black Panther would become.

To me its hard for his death or Spider-man's for example to matter because you know they have new movies on deck. So you know they'll be back. That's the tough part about me feeling a way about the whole ending. When you have reality and time stones in the universe nothing is really final. So I don't understand getting upset over something that can be changed. Its like when somebody dies on Dragon Ball Z. You know after a while a hero going to get the Drangon Ball and wish everybody back, know harm done.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Man...Im being honest. Obviously you have some sort of marvel bias.

If DC had this CGI people would shyt all over it. They didn't move real at all and looked super plastic.

I told y'all, I had faith in the directors and what they can do...they didn't deliver IMO. Lots of sloppy shyt including the CGI.

I know what I saw. Im not the only person saying that either. The CGI looked rushed and terrible. Sorry if that offends you.

I love me some Marvel, but they not above criticism. :yeshrug:

People who loved the flick are gonna justify the bad, they got the right to do that. But don't act like the shyt was perfect.

Man, I was blown away by most of the CGI, your eyes must have been glued to the screen or something.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subtle thing but after Peter was like “have you seen the movie aliens?” And they eject Thanos’ henchmen out of the ship, the part where he falls out into space is exactly how they filmed the alien falling into space in the original alien movie. Same camera angle and even the way he flailed his arms was the same. Thought that was dope
That's what I thought but wasn't too sure since I haven't seen Alien in a while.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iseetrolledpeople

Read "The Infinity Gauntlet". The end of this movie is taken directly from that comic but I'm not sure how much the next movie will follow it.

QtsgN.jpg

Fred.
I wouldn't say directly. But they got the finger snap.