The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

yyy

All Star
Daps
I think Cap and Black Panther and some of the other super heroes in Wakanda were underpowered. They were getting taken down by the, well I don't really know what they are called lol. Thor's new weapon is way to OP. Please explain to me how it came close to killing Thanos and why Thor waited until the dude got the last stone before he did anything smh.

Weird that Ant-Man wasn't part of the movie And I wish there were more deaths. Also, Marvel announcing all of the movies ahead of time limits the sting from a lot of these deaths. Shame on Marvel. movie was really good. I read through the thread and no one mentioned Peter lowering his voice and trying to out alpha male Thor lol. Also, no mention of the common theme in the movie of killing the person you love for the greater good.

Really good movie. Gonna have to debate if I'll put it past Dark Knight. Thanks was a great villain but I would have preferred more character development from him. Dark Knight was special because Batman and The Joker fed off each other. This, on the other hand, was very one sided.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
7 out of 10
Not my favourite marvel film but I enjoyed it all the way through .

I'm over Tony Starks character
Hulk annoys the shyt out of me
Didn't really like the whole motive and caring thing with Thanos and he wasn't strong enough imo

I get it. I"m not mad about it. But his power level was ALL OVER THE PLACE. Which suites the need of the film, so ultimately I'm ok with it. The last scene with him going after Vision and all the hero's trying to stop him individually cool as it was, had me thinking, damn why doesn't he just merk them all, so they'd stop interfering. But again, I get it. Wouldn't be much of a film, if every attack was certain death for every character involved(Like in the comic version of the infinity gauntlet

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just surprised they really had the balls to end the movie with Thanos not only winning, but stepping to admire his handiwork.

That, then literally killing most of the cast in about five minutes, and then ending the movie with THANOS WILL RETURN instead of the usual *INSERT PROTAGONIST OF MOVIE* WILL RETURN.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
What’s ya opinion on Capt Marvel? Corny character or ya think she legit?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I'm just surprised they really had the balls to end the movie with Thanos not only winning, but stepping to admire his handiwork.

That, then literally killing most of the cast in about five minutes, and then ending the movie with THANOS WILL RETURN instead of the usual *INSERT PROTAGONIST OF MOVIE* WILL RETURN.
Should've hit everybody with the
tumblr_p5p2wum1Uv1qeqbsjo1_500.jpg

:russ:
What’s ya opinion on Capt Marvel? Corny character or ya think she legit?
"Ugly, overpowered Mary Sue, feminist agenda, blah blah"

There you go brehs. Yall don't have to answer I got it for ya :pachaha:

Last edited: