The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Just got back. It really is a good movie. I wanted it to be the best marvel movie, and I can't say that it is or isn't till the second viewing, but as of first viewing it's really is a good movie. I"m really impressed, this could have EASILY been a clusterfukk. But they balanced the characters well for the most part. Thanos was dope, the action was fantastic.

Is it What I WANTED in this film. No. But I don't think it would be possible for this to achieve what it set out to do. It's just so many different things to so many different people, young and old, male and female. When this started I was 25, For others They might have been 10, hell some weren't even born. From a business decision I"m absolutely not mad at the final product but the film I WANTED TO SEE, well, this wasn't it

THAT BEING SAID

Marvel needs to cut down on the humor. You can't have it both ways, either this shyt is for serious stakes or its not. One can make a case that they ultimately struck the right balance, but for me BLEH.

Didn't mind the black order.

Oh, and one character did some shyt WAY out of character, like legit had me :what:No spoilers, but YOU KNOW GOTDAMN WELL THAT WAS OUT OF CHARACTER for that character. especially with the stakes at the moment.

8/10

*WAIT THIS IS THE SPOILER THREAD*

OK, what the fukk was up with Starlord. That shyt was so fukking stupid. They wrote dude totally out of character. Yeah I get it he Loves Gamora, bu he isn't some got damn fool either, that shyt made me mad.
And you mentioned your age because....?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Very very good, has great parts but also some not so great. It's probably my favorite Avengers movie, definitely not my favorite superhero movie but I don't think that's possible with these team-up flicks.

Thanos was awesome and by far the best aspect of the movie.

Wakanda was a bit disappointing to be honest :yeshrug: none of that shyt did much for me except seeing M'Baku. The battle was just ok until Thanos showed up. They fukked up not having the Hulk there.

The Thor shyt was the weakest part of the movie, everytime they cut back to his arc people started talking/checking their phones.

Ironman/Peter/Strange was all piff.

Gamorra was full of shyt, she could've just killed herself :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:patrice: here's her response when asked on Twitter

Interesting... Either she aint get the memo or she knows something we don't :lupe:

Edit: Just noticed that was posted before the movie opened so the dude was most likely referring to all the promotion and trailers, and she probably didn't wanna spoil anything

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
When the steroids/HGH kicked in and Cap blazed trail to the front of the battle field i geeked , shyt was beautiful, Bearded Cap & T'Challa running side by side as equals and fuccin shyt up :wow:

yeah that Banner Hulkbuster shyt DID look funky. lol

when BP and Cap was tag teaming them alien muthafukkas and Widow and Okoye fighting Proxima!!!!!
:blessed:

this movie was like that Lloyd Banks Halloween mixtape from a few years back.
maaaaaaad moments!!!!!!!
:banderas:

FUCCIN DAP +REP

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If a breh was going to do a quick refresher for this movie, which past movies should I watch or better yet, which scenes should I focus on in previous MCU flicks?

Uh....bare minimum?

"Captain America: The First Avenger"
"Avengers"
"Thor 2"
"Guardians Of The Galaxy"
"Dr. Strange"

That's probably the least amount of movies you could watch. It's just the movies with the Infinity Stones in them.

You could also read this quick summary I posted earlier in the thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29243194/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Fred.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Oh and if they try some captain marvel taking down thanos bullshyt I'll never watch another marvel film
bad-news-guys.gif