The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Strangely enough T’Challa has had one movie and been in two excluding infinity war. And yet I have a closer attachment to the Wakandans, I thought T,Challa turning to dust was anticlimactic it didn’t have the reasonance his death deserved. I don’t blame the Russo’s though as to many shyt to juggle plus like many have said no one saw the behemoth black Panther would become.
Black Panther & Spiderman were the most talked about characters after Civil War, so he stil deserved better than what he got in this film.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
kinopoisk.ru-Captain-Marvel-3118093.jpg

Captian Marvel got no cheeks:hhh:
and this is the woman whom you place your faith in:stopitslime:
gotta get her some rice and gandules ASAP!!!!!

:homealonemarvel:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
The reactions in the movies were hilarious.

After the theater lights came on one dude kept saying "what the fukk was that" then he was like "I wanted the X-Men" :dead: he said it like 3 times.

I think somebody behind me cried when Spidey died and the whole theater let out a collective nooooo when T'Challa dusted away. I can hear some kid say "HELL NAH!!!":russ:

Another lady walked out with her daughter, I guess to use the bathroom. She came back in to rolling credits...She asked bruh next to her what happened?

Dude was like he won :mjcry:

:laff:

She was asking all these philosophical question and bruh was just like "nah" he just won and sat down.

She literally looked like this :picard:

Dude next to me was in like a rumble chair he couldn't get the lid on his drink because the chair was goin in during the Titan fight.

It was like Dr Evil in Austin Powers. I was like :dahell: is wrong with this dude, why he shaking?

Then when Fury dusted away everybody laughed, we knew exactly what he was finna say.

I got my issues with the movie, but it was fun to watch in the theater just like Black Panther.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Can some of the comicbook brehs name the comic that part 2 is based of? I really cant wait 1 year. Rep on sight.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This thread is like a funeral for dc.
dc fanboys are not ready to put the flower
on the casket even though they see it being
lowered into the ground....throw the flowers!!
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

fucc you talking about boy ??

ive been in this thread hyped as a number of DC fans too minus a few cornballs on both sides.. relax with the faux bullshyt

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just came back from seeing it. My theater was dead silent in the last 7-10 minutes of the film.

Everybody cheered loud as hell when Cap showed up. I know it was going to be a cool moment, but I still didn't expect people to blow a roof off the theater when he showed up.

Red Skull cameo shocked the hell outta me. The most unexpected thing that happened in this movie to me.

Quill mocking Thor was hilarious :russ:

Strange not using the Time stone against Thanos is a huge plot hole. As everybody guessed, it's the most OP of the stones. However, Strange and Thanos one-on-one battle was lit af.

Even though I know that's basically how it ends in the comics arc, I still 1. didn't think the Russos would go through with it 2. I'm not too thrilled about it. I'm one of the few comic readers that don't love the Infinity Gauntlet story because of how it ends.

All in all. I'd say the movie was 8.5/10
He did use the time Stone and that is exactly the reason why he gave it away.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually Thanos doesn’t make sense and his statement is kind of an oxymoron since space is infinite. Also he could warp reality and bend it to his will but instead opted to kill half the universe as opposed to willing infinite resources to a seemingly finite universe. Killmonger ideals made more sense and an argument can be made in favour of his plan.

Thanos has been traveling the universe for who knows how long and seeing planets where people are struggling and/or on the verge of extinction. So he has a track record for this kind of thing.

Even after Gamora yelled at him for killing half her planet he said :sas1: "you were hungry wasn't you....resources were scarce...:sas2:....now every child goes to sleep with a full belly."

It's hard to argue with results.

As far as why he doesn't just use the Reality Stone to create more food or habitable planets or whatever....because the end result would still be the same. If you got....let's say 8 billion people on Earth....and you create 8 more Earths with 1 billion people each....before too long you'll have 64 billion people spread across 8 planets.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
fucc you talking about boy ??

ive been in this thread hyped as a number of DC fans too minus a few cornballs on both sides.. relax with the faux bullshyt

they say that if you throw a stone
in a pack of dogs the one that
get hit will yap..
did my post put sand in your vagina sweetheart?
would you like to bend over so i could help you
finger it all out.
hup15w.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Thanos has been traveling the universe for who knows how long and seeing planets where people are struggling and/or on the verge of extinction. So he has a track record for this kind of thing.

Even after Gamora yelled at him for killing half her planet he said :sas1: "you were hungry wasn't you....resources were scarce...:sas2:....now every child goes to sleep with a full belly."

It's hard to argue with results.

As far as why he doesn't just use the Reality Stone to create more food or habitable planets or whatever....because the end result would still be the same. If you got....let's say 8 billion people on Earth....and you create 8 more Earths with 1 billion people each....before too long you'll have 64 billion people spread across 8 planets.

Fred.
I also think Thanos wants to be “right”. He told his people that dispassionate random halving was the solution and they didn’t listen. So now he’s putting his solution to the test on the ultimate scale.

He built a cult of worship on this philosophy and he committed to seeing it through.