The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Actually Thanos doesn’t make sense and his statement is kind of an oxymoron since space is infinite. Also he could warp reality and bend it to his will but instead opted to kill half the universe as opposed to willing infinite resources to a seemingly finite universe. Killmonger ideals made more sense and an argument can be made in favour of his plan.

Hmmm, good points. :ehh:

Space is infinite indeed but the resources that sentient species require to live aren't, that's how I took it at least. Meaning for example; earth gets destroyed due to human greed before we can find a way to successfully travel to another inhabitable planet/galaxy, that's a whole species gone just like that. Also, the threat of a death is what would fuel the desire for balance within species (thus somewhat putting a glass ceiling on greed) outside of the one capable of executing that balance (Thanos).

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
kinopoisk.ru-Captain-Marvel-3118093.jpg

Captian Marvel got no cheeks:hhh:
and this is the woman whom you place your faith in:stopitslime:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When Cap showed up :krs:

Thor dropping in on Wakanda :wow:

That scene with Spidey at the end. He’s just a kid :to:

Awesome fukking movie, can’t wait for the next one
Yeah i pulled out my phone at the end just to make sure Chadwick Boseman and tom holland were doing more films, they could take the rest but not my dude peter :to: