The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
When Cap showed up :krs:

Thor dropping in on Wakanda :wow:

That scene with Spidey at the end. He’s just a kid :to:

Awesome fukking movie, can’t wait for the next one

When Thor came and crushed the buildings everyone went :ooh: +
giphy.gif
in their seats at the threatre! :banderas:

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
You’re really going to compare those villains to the calamity that is thanos. Like I’m one whose down for all things black and right. But u sir is either bugging or trolling
all 3 of these villains failed miserably in their plans

also cotton mouth was only a catalyst for Mariah (whom was the REAL villain)
Loki only tried to take over New York alone and failed at that and became a bit of a hero by this movie
Killmonger's plans came only at coincidence that Wakandans didnt want to challenge tradition (and challenging tradition was a familiar trope of BP movie)

these are terrible villains and are no better than Ronan The Accuser (who spent nearly 5 minutes with an infinity stone and did nothing with it)

Zemo is still the best villain next to Thanos in the MCU and they did this on purpose because Zemo and Thanos are top tier villains (zemo in tier 2 and thanos in tier 1)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I was thinking of s scene that would have been dope.

Have Cap and Black Panther double team Thanos like how he and Bucky did Iron man in Civil War. Instead of dominating both warriors stand tall, This could have been the scene where Cap shield is broken(I still believe we will get that in this cinematic universe as it’s an iconic scene). Have Thanos have T,Challa suit ripped his arm broken and but men battered and bruised and Thanos stil wins and snaps his fingers. Then a bloody and broken T,Challa gets up and stares at a burned and wrecked Wakanda, the score kicks in and his almost on the verge of tears as he looks down and sees Wakandans dead all around him. Then you have Shuri running towards him “brother something is wrong I am scare.........then have Shuri start fading to dust. T,Challa with his broken body limps towards her unable to run but forces his body and just as he reaches her she holds her hands out and it just turns to dust. T,Challa falls to the ground silent as people around him turn to dust:wow:i didn’t cry during this movie but that scene would have had a nikka looking for tissues.:mjcry:
:patrice:
You sound like you're looking for a reason to cry.

:to:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo I just went to watch the movie with 100+ plus angolans today! That shyt was fukking LIT!!:russ:
nikkas was in there chanting: "DAFUQ?! WHERE R THE POST-CREDITS AT?!?!" :bryan:

Today was too live at the movie theatre!
:pachaha:

Also, everybody fukked with Thanos.

Breh next to me hit the :scust: everytime the witch and Vision came on screen. We all burst laughing when one breh at the back said: "Here goes love again, fukking everything up like always!:martin:"

Edit: Thanos and Killmonger are Marvel's greatest villains. Just off of the strength that they both make sense. :wow:

Actually Thanos doesn’t make sense and his statement is kind of an oxymoron since space is infinite. Also he could warp reality and bend it to his will but instead opted to kill half the universe as opposed to willing infinite resources to a seemingly finite universe. Killmonger ideals made more sense and an argument can be made in favour of his plan.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually Thanos doesn’t make sense and his statement is kind of an oxymoron since space is infinite. Also he could warp reality and bend it to his will but instead opted to kill half the universe as opposed to willing infinite resources to a seemingly finite universe. Killmonger ideals made more sense and an argument can be made in favour of his plan.

Wait that dude actually said Thanos plan actually made sense? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dude had infinite power and his only way to help people was to kill half of them?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:
You sound like you're looking for a reason to cry.

:to:

Strangely enough T’Challa has had one movie and been in two excluding infinity war. And yet I have a closer attachment to the Wakandans, I thought T,Challa turning to dust was anticlimactic it didn’t have the reasonance his death deserved. I don’t blame the Russo’s though as to many shyt to juggle plus like many have said no one saw the behemoth black Panther would become.