The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Chadwick Bossman contract 4 movies
CW
BP
IW
Ca Marvel:skip:
Spidey actor contract 3 movies
CW
SMH
IW
Sony probably want him back so he can be in that Venom-verse:troll:

Been trynna tell y’all to prepare yallselves.

“Bu bu bu bu bu bu bu THEY said there was gonna be a Black Panther 2”

THEY also said Inhumans movie was dropping around this time and they was gonna be in Infinity Wars:bryan:

Plans are ALWAYS subject to change:heh:

its been said SM2 kicks of phase 4 .... it starts DIRECTLY after IW2 ....

now the only question is how much time passed between this and IW2... it would be dope if a year passed with Thanos ruling... and he keeps going back in time to the snap on some groundhog day(week/month) type stuff so he can relish in his victory in different timelines... not knowing that Strange saw the only outcome that we won and that's the outcome that plays out in IW2 or whatever its called..

during the opening montage show him replaying and snapping and rewinding and chilling a few times

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you read the film room thread, there are some people who were never going to like the movie before they even saw it. And were going to spend pages and pages bytching about the movie they hated and knew they were going to hate going in. I just ignore them and don’t fight anyone over my opinion of any movie.

Its one thing to discuss a movie with someone who didn’t like it but it’s something completely different to discuss with someone who’s just bytching and crying about how terrible a movie is.

This.

I’m not even gonna call them or certain people haters no more.

This shyt just absolutely after 10 years and damn near 20 films ain’t for them.

I think they have a large enough sample size and this movie is a great jumping off point for them.

Cuz there really isn’t any reason for them to continue with Marvel movies. At some point, one just has to know when to walk away.

:salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.
Must be trolling. The CGI was absolutely amazing. All the characters look so damn real. Nebula, the Black Order, Thanos etc. Some of the best CGI I've seen in film period.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm really interested on what he considered a win...

Is half of the universe surviving and Thanos going to live out the rest of his days on a farm a win? Maybe this was the least destructive path. The Avengers could have fought him and all ended up dying. Or maybe he wipes out all of earth or some shyt.

Or is this just a part of a longer plan that is continued in A4 and thats what strange saw. That doesnt really sound right though because Strange is gone now. Out of 14 million outcomes I imagine a bunch of them start off this exact way and then branch off later to different endings. But strange isnt around to make sure this shyt goes exactly as it should. That makes me think he wasnt looking beyond "the snap" :ohhh:

Like I said earlier in the thread, Thanos is the type of character to obsess over his own wins. So it's possible the only way to "win" is to let Thanos get his W and then let him pick apart his own victory and replay how he could've done it better, or if there was another way.

Also keep in mind if Strange is looking into the future he's seeing everything, regardless of whether or not he died prior to that, or had anything to do with that time line.

Fred.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
DKt04lZ.png

You cats gotta be trolling at this point.

A lot of negative things can be said about this movie....but unless you seen a cam rip or some shyt I don't understand how the CGI was remotely close to horrible. Horrible CGI is something like "The Scorpion King".

I seen it in IMAX and aside from a couple things (Banner in the suit towards the end) the CGI was incredible.

Fred.

I didn’t like Proxima’s cgi, everything about her model was trash. They should have used a regular person like Hela.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Another thing that confused me

Why was Thor asking about the Gauntlet to the Giant Dwarf and when did he make it for Thanos

but wasnt the infinity Gauntlet in Odin's Vault in the 1st Thor movie??

Thor literally lived in the same house as the infinity gauntlet but was shocked when he first seen it in this movie?

Did you see Ragnarok? Hela called the glove Odin had in his fault out as fake, because it was. A clever way of doing a retcon I guess